Your personal view only

Status
Not open for further replies.
My protestant close friends who are a couple, sent their daughter to the private Roman Catholic school because they wanted her to get the best education available. As a result, she graduated with honours and obtained a few scholarships from the university.

There is one thing that I am against about the private schools is they receive public funding from any levels of government.

Last edited:
...Do you think it´s quick and easy to look for another job because you are not happy with the salary, your boss pay you?

I am satisfy what I am which is a mainly important.
So if your boss tells you that starting next month your pay will be permanently reduced to less than half you wouldn't look for a new job?

No links allowed, remember?

She is right Fair_joure.

Please remove the link
This thread is your view only

No links

Reba you would need to edit yours as well to remove the link in the quoted part.

Thanks.

This is only a definition, not link over Obama´s and McCain´s polities plan.

I can take care of my own my own thread.

But thanks anyways

If you want to make the rules start your own thread

But thanks anyways :).

And this thread really need to get back on the original topic.

Will you respect my POV? Don't post with reply on me. You don't have to debate with me. I am enough with political issues. No more debate with me period.

I am going to vote for McCain. Because He have plan to fix the economy, CEO, Let US troops victory from the war end and other. I don't need to explain more deep. Just a simple.

I am afraid of Obama is support for Universe Health Care, Pro-Hamas, let Illegal Immigrants get a license without US citizen.

I know Universe Health Care is free but stay in ER for long times to wait. No Thank for me! I hate to wait long times. It's not good.

Someone with post said alll christian do favor for Republican. It's not always! Republican have different religion. So don't start with religions on thread.

I am same with Maria, Reba, BabyFace and some Jiro's posts. I am done with post.

she is right fair_joure.

Please remove the link
this thread is your view only

no links

reba you would need to edit yours as well to remove the link in the quoted part.

Thanks.
No problem. :)

Do you want rid of public school system? :eek3:
I didn't say that. I said that parents should have a choice. Parents shouldn't be forced to send their kids to failing public schools.

I didn't say that. I said that parents should have a choice. Parents shouldn't be forced to send their kids to failing public schools.

With the No Child left behind act. In the state of Florida. We can choose to have our children to attend to a graded A school
Schools. School buses will transport the child to the school in their district then another school bus picks them up from the failing school to transport them to the A school.

This is happening now. Sad to say I got a letter from my childrens school they went from an A+ school to a C in one year.

Since this thread is way off topic which is typical of us ADers. I don't mind. Since it has some interesting political point of views in issues that we would like to see our future president act on.

But I would like to keep it views only. No links and no bashing.

Will you respect my POV? Don't post with reply on me. You don't have to debate with me. I am enough with political issues. No more debate with me period.

I am going to vote for McCain. Because He have plan to fix the economy, CEO, Let US troops victory from the war end and other. I don't need to explain more deep. Just a simple.

I am afraid of Obama is support for Universe Health Care, Pro-Hamas, let Illegal Immigrants get a license without US citizen.

I know Universe Health Care is free but stay in ER for long times to wait. No Thank for me! I hate to wait long times. It's not good.

Someone with post said alll christian do favor for Republican. It's not always! Republican have different religion. So don't start with religions on thread.

I am same with Maria, Reba, BabyFace and some Jiro's posts. I am done with post.

Oh please, that's not true.

Obama's health plan is social insurance (same as universal coverage) but not universal health care, he's not associate with Hamas or terrorist organization and don't give support to illegal immigrants either, also his views on illegal immigrants is fairly stricter, not much difference from McCain, remember, world is dangers and nowhere would take you into safe place or prevent from happen like that.

Speaking of long wait in universal health care, no much difference when you are in emergency room, USA or Canada have similar long wait and universal health care has nothing to associate with long wait period since different countries have own regulation.

Ok, I know some public school system are bad as well.

I believe that we need to be a nation that cares for one another. That it isn't always "The Haves" telling the "Have Nots" "Suck it up. I made it, you need to too". I believe that we should be caring for the sick and the poor, not letting them die from starvation and lack of healthcare when WE HAVE ENOUGH TO GO AROUND!!! We are the wealthiest nation in the world, why are there people starving? Children without clothes? Why are there children in cities that don't have a safe school to go to, or qualified teachers to teach them, while others spend hundreds of thosands every year to send their children to the "best" schools.
I get so tired of Republicans who say this is a "Christian nation". No we aren't. If we were, wouldn't we behave more like Christ did? Wouldn't we cloth the naked and feed the hungry? Did Christ ask how hard someone was looking for a job before he was willing to help? Did he call people "welfare cheats" and "lazy good for nothings" because they needed his help?
While the Republicans call themselves Christians, the democrats live the values. And THAT is why I will vote for Obama.

:gpost: I agree with you.

:gpost: I agree with you.

We are no longer the richest country. The American dollar doesn't mean anything anymore, to other countries, since America is in so much debt.

So we really don't have enough to go around.

For me, I'm heavily democrat, I'm favor into affordable health care, such as social insurance or universal health care, increase more public housing projects for working class or low income people with regulated and safety, free market for any businesses with regulation, depends on businesses that they are run and strict regulation for bank, credit and mortgage companies. I'm fully support on human rights, including women rights and gay rights, even government is supposed not ban on gay marriage or take rights away from us due religion reason, both of government and religion are separated, not every people are on same religions as others, I would extremely disappoint if FMA (Federal Marriage Act) is pass then I could leave USA to Canada or somewhere in Europe because of that, thankfully to almost rest of democrat and some republican congresses that voted strike down on it in last 2 years ago.

What could you support millions of uninsured Americans? Offers capitalism based cheap insurance isn't good idea because they could pay an very huge co-pay, even don't cover on some of stuff. I can't trust with cheap insurance but rather goes with premium insurance with reasonable cost, for social insurance or universal health care, medical cost is controlled by government and make affordable, also fair to citizens. I wouldn't worry about huge medical bill and end up to file for bankruptcy then ruin my credit history for 7 years.

Obama is most trust man for 2008 presidential election, I'm going vote for him.

We are no longer the richest country. The American dollar doesn't mean anything anymore, to other countries, since America is in so much debt.

So we really don't have enough to go around.

True, that's sad.

[Mod's Edit - Previous quote removed thus flaming]

You will just wait and see after the election is over. It's not goin' to be right away when that happens, but it will happen down the road later on after months of gettin' warm up and ready. Remember, this is my point of view. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

You will just wait and see after the election is over. It's not goin' to be right away when that happens, but it will happen down the road later on after months of gettin' warm up and ready. Remember, this is my point of view. :)

It's just your wish, I'm pass on it.

Funny that you chose the word " wish " - no, it's not my wish. I am WATCHIN'.

I know that you are just make up story by yourself.

We have constitution that protect us from any unnecessary stuff that harm to our civil rights, none of presidents are doing like that, neither is Bush as well.

Obama is senator from my state, I know about him and you have no idea about what are you talking about him, all way that you make any unrelated stuff.

Faire_Jour said:"While the Republicans call themselves Christians, the democrats live the values. And THAT is why I will vote for Obama."

Just wherefrom did you pull this line? :roll:

This was the last line from post # 20

Last edited:
I know that you are just make up story by yourself.

We have constitution that protect us from any unnecessary stuff that harm to our civil rights, none of presidents are doing like that, neither is Bush as well.

Obama is senator from my state, I know about him and you have no idea about what are you talking about him, all way that you make any nonsense stuff.

funny thing is.... Palin's from her state too.... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back