Your opinion about Apple FCP X / Motion 5 and Adobe Master Collection CSS5

webexplorer

Reaction score
Which do you like to use Apple Final Cut Pro X (and Motion 5) or Adobe Master Collection CCS5 for your computer. Why you choose it?

If you know what are the pros and cons for these software, please comment here. I appreciate it... Thanks!

Last edited:
I have used older version of Final Cut.

I'd pick cs5 master collection since few other softwares are included.

I just talked to an Apple employee for my class yesterday. She told me that Adobe software is worth it. Older Final Cut has a lot of features and a lot better than the FCP Pro X so it is better for you to keep it. She also said that both FCP (& Pro X) and Adobe are still very good.

It takes time for FCP Pro X to develop new more features. But, I am not going to wait for it. I'll buy the Adobe Master - gulps with a big buck for the upgrade but once I hope that it would last long time for a few years without continue buying more upgrades. In my mind, I hate to think about Adobe's greedy.

The Apple provided me to use their VSI for an interpreter for my class (One to One). It was pretty interesting. Actually, it was my first time to use the VSI with an Apple employee. I think that it was all right. I feel more comfortable with the employee instead of VSI, but I will try to get used it and to see what happen for my next class.

I had no power at my house for one week from a very first day of heavy snow storm. Yike! Now, I have a lot of work in the backyard cutting down so many heavy branches. I wish that it didn't happen in the first day. I'll have more time next week to see if I like the software.

I wanted to let you know that Adobe's store online is too expensive. I bought it online for the upgrade software on B & H website (B&H Photo Video Digital Cameras, Photography, Camcorders) that saved me 300 bucks. It is the same license on the software, not bad.

Did you know that Adobe only hire Indian employees from India for phone calls related to business orders in the U.S. for many years? Isn't that very cheap labor? I really cannot imagine that Adobe has earned billions of dollars that still has that same employees. OMG.

I know this may old thread but want update what marketing out there today. Now since thing has improve so what would you guy choose or rather stay with Adobe?

Back