Your Favorite Male's perfume?

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
What do u like the most on male's scents?

Mine, i would said
-Old Spice
-Axel
-Adaias
theres :aw: too many to remember which perfumes thats smells so great on men... :giggle:

on this note, this thread can be also goes for women and men, too.. so be openmind abt it! ;) :thumb:

Last edited:
I have several :)

LE MALE by J.P. Gaultier
ISSEY MIYAKE POUR HOMME by Issey Miyake
LACOSTE BOOSTER by Lacoste
FAHRENHEIT by Christian Dior
HUGO by Hugo Boss
TOMMY by Tommy Hilfiger
XERYUS ROGUE (very strong but good for clubs) by Givenchy
DIESEL PLUS PLUS MASCULINE by Diesel
COOL WATER (for clubs or parties only) by Davidoff
CK ONE by Calvin Klein
POLO SPORT by Ralph Lauren

My husband is a blue collar worker so he dont wear any cologne or perfume on the job..but when we go out to eat or somewhere special, he uses "Old Spice" cologne..it smells sooo good on him!

Perfumes are for ladies... I hope Bullymom's husband doesn't get attracted by males because he's wearing a perfume! :D *being funny*

Katzie said:
Perfumes are for ladies... I hope Bullymom's husband doesn't get attracted by males because he's wearing a perfume! :D *being funny*
Oh really? didnt know that...there are no perfumes for men? guess i didnt pay any attention to that ..heh! Im still learnin........

Parfums are for both men and women, LOL.
It is also called edt (eau de toilet).
Most Americans call it cologne for men though, which I find to be weird. In France or Germany, it is called parfum for both men and women, unless something changed over there.

QUOTE=kuifje75]Parfums are for both men and women, LOL.
It is also called edt (eau de toilet).
Most Americans call it cologne for men though, which I find to be weird. In France or Germany, it is called parfum for both men and women, unless something changed over there.[/QUOTE]
:confused: ..................

Kootchie, that's interesting! I didn't realize that different countries do have some similiar terms such as perfume/parfum for women and men. I remember when I said to my mom once that my dad's perfume smelled really nice. My mom said, "He's not wearing a perfume! He's wearing a cologne. By the way, perfumes are for women." LOL

Trust me...as an American citizen, you won't get a whiff of me wearing perfume...but cologne! :squint: ;)

Depends on what my sweetheart loves for me to wear, I'd go along with it...'Jovan~Musk', 'Red Canyon' and perhaps 'English Leather' I have used and like the scent it gives off... :cool:

I like Old Spice -- moderately used...if overly used -- I get the sneezing fits as I'm allergic to perfumes. :(

The most sexiest one I've ever smell on
these men only: Gucci Nobile

A big turn-on !

Roadrunner said:
Trust me...as an American citizen, you won't get a whiff of me wearing perfume...but cologne! :squint: ;)

Depends on what my sweetheart loves for me to wear, I'd go along with it...'Jovan~Musk', 'Red Canyon' and perhaps 'English Leather' I have used and like the scent it gives off... :cool:

Hey, it wasn't me who stated perfume, but KikiChickie. :)
I would have written cologne if I created this thread, cos I would have known that this was an American forum.

My dad wears English Leather, and we always buy that for dad every Christmas. Boring, I know. Heh

Katzie said:
Katize,
No there have men perfume and women perfume same company SUNG
Men perfume is PURPLE
Women Perfume is LIGHT YELLOW.
Isn't same smell simlair like both.

kuifje75 said:
Hey, it wasn't me who stated perfume, but KikiChickie. :)
I would have written cologne if I created this thread, cos I would have known that this was an American forum.

My dad wears English Leather, and we always buy that for dad every Christmas. Boring, I know. Heh

I wasn't directing this to anyone in particular...it so happens that there is a common misunderstanding of the two terms expressed...and I just had to make it clear that I do not use perfumes...never will...from an American's perspective....and about 'English Leather'...*lookin' at my sweetheart*...nah, she don't feel bored whenever I use it....it might be 'boring' if it is the ONLY thing being used....

Oh no, I didnt imply that it was boring, but that it was boring because we give him the same thing every year. LOL

Back