Your favorite body part?

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
What is your favorite body part ON YOUR BODY? (not other people's bodies). And why?

I like my dark chocolate brown eyes. Simply because I inherited it from my very dear mother.

What is your favorite body part ON YOUR BODY? (not other people's bodies). And why?

I like my dark chocolate brown eyes. Simply because I inherited it from my very dear mother.

I make love with a certain part of my body, daily. So I guess its my favorite part?

I make love with a certain part of my body, daily. So I guess its my favorite part?

LOL! Masturbating, I assume?

Beware, it will make your hands grow hair and make your dick shrivel up into nothing.

Just kidding. It's an urban legend that mothers use to scare their sons out of masturbating.

LOL! Masturbating, I assume?

Beware, it will make your hands grow hair and make your dick shrivel up into nothing.
Just kidding. It's an urband legend that mothers use to scare their sons out of masturbating.

Oh dear God! No!

My face! I wash it like it is a delicate matter. I don't use alcohol in anything that touches my face. It's the part every1 sees.

Beard is another story though...

Umm, You could have be correct in your assumption, but I am not going to admit to it...

oh dear god! No!

My face! I wash it like it is a delicate matter. I don't use alcohol in anything that touches my face. It's the part every1 sees.

Beard is another story though...

umm, you could have be correct in your assumption, but i am not going to admit to it...

LOL!!!:laugh2:

I do like my eyes like the others

Awesome!

I love to look at people's eyes and stare at them to see what colors they are and see if there are speckles of a different color or something like that. Eyes are very interesting. People think I'm a bit odd for it but I don't care.

Well, right now I love my growing belly, where my daughter is currently. 25 weeks YAY!! My husband on the other hand would say he loves my frontal twin mountains.

Sounds weird... but my shoulders / shoulder blades or whatever... and back... gotta love those push up @ fitness class :D

Hmmm, I guess my hair because I'm glad I don't have any bald spots and it's still full hair. ;)

Back