Your dream house?

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
(MODS: Not sure, which section this thread should belong )

I would like to see what is your plans to have a dream house? What stuff do you really want in your dream house. I can give you one of mine.

- I'd love to have one room, that is for Cinema's - like a movie room, you know.
- Large Kitchen and a island bench so the deaf friends around the kitchen can be more easier to communicate while you're in the kitchen, doing something, like cooking at the same time.

- 4 bedrooms and a office for myself ;) '

Whatever you desire, what is your dream house? If you already got a dream house. Do tell us what yours is like!!

Ohh A dream house ? Our dream house came true!! yay! We have been looking for almost in 3 yrs! Ya imagine! Because we are VERY picky! lol... We found it.. It will build-up in few weeks ! We will moving in this summer! Cant wait!!

Right now, We have own a house. It's small plus my kids are getting big. They need a space! lol

" I'd love to have one room, that is for Cinema's - like a movie room"
It is called "Media room" VERY NEAT ! ! but cost about $28,000 to up.That is very silly price... Here Texas is very popular have a media room!

We are very lucky because that Wall Homes Co gave us a great deal like free for window blinds, granite!! ya imagine ! plus study room! That is great deal with 50% off! I love that Company called "Wall homes Co."

We are not brag! We are very proud that we have been work really hard that house for our dream! ! ! ! That is our land!

:afro:

M-

Attachments

• Land.jpg
    Land.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 42
Since we live in our 1st house....we wanted 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms...but didn't get 2 full bathrooms...sooo we had half bath and my hubby torn wall down and become full bathroom which it is not DONE! Oh well!

For my dream house in future (hope)...

Big kitchen with plenty cabinets with pantry, and maybe island that can add bar stools for kids to eat breakfast/lunch and eat in kitchen. Dining room would be nice but will we use it? MUST have granite countertop or I don't mind contcreate, too. (if kitchen is big enough, I may don't want the top cabinet and can store stuff in pantry and add nice shelf for plates, glasses etc)

We would love to have home theater too! It is VERY popular in America right now. Wait and see on the cost first! :giggle:

As for rooms...at least 4 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms. I would like to have BIG nice tub in our master bedroom and nice steam shower! And walk in closet so we can hide our clothes in there...:)

Basement would be a plus for entertaining room such as a pool table, play room etc)

My hubby wanted at least few acres of land so kid and dogs can runs around.

Sooo we are not sure if we get that dream house! :thumb: I cannot predict the future!

Ohh A dream house ? Our dream house came true!! yay! We have been looking for almost in 3 yrs! Ya imagine! Because we are VERY picky! lol... We found it.. It will build-up in few weeks ! We will moving in this summer! Cant wait!!

Right now, We have own a house. It's small plus my kids are getting big. They need a space! lol

It is called "Media room" VERY NEAT ! ! but cost about $28,000 to up.That is very silly price... Here Texas is very popular have a media room!

We are very lucky because that Wall Homes Co gave us a great deal like free for window blinds, granite!! ya imagine ! plus study room! That is great deal with 50% off! I love that Company called "Wall homes Co."

We are not brag! We are very proud that we have been work really hard that house for our dream! ! ! ! That is our land!

M-

r u very close to Train tracks? Down there.. I can see the distance from your picture background.. (hmmmm)

Oh I forgot to add...

must have at least 2 or 3 garage and a barn for my hubby's wood shop! And an office would be nice also! ;)

i havent figure out myself for nice house

im really like have nice house but im really wanted big space for office,room,kitchens,garages,anythings depends house prices.

If i would discussing with my boyfriend about house maybe England or our hometown in USA but we have wait and see if my boyfriend says OK to lives in USA to close my families.

when i got married one days they will have nice house or apts but i dont like lives apts because apts so small for me and no space for me i know house lots of money plus mortages and also pay banks too!

My own dream house?

A master bedroom with a openly spa, having a bathroom seperate, also the bed should be a waterbed.

Also other a room just for guests, a highly decoratized guest room.

Miniature kitchen that can handle ANYTHING even though it was small in the size.

A living room, of course.

Also media room!

A huge porch in the back with black glass windows covered.

Study room.

Seperate gues bathroom which only feature the sink and tiolet, that's it.

A hallway bathroom for general.

Also it should be in highrise building ;)

M-

No, it has nothing do with brag but you are proud because you did it sucessful to fulfill your dream wish... :thumb:

Your description sounds wonderful. I can't wait to see update of your some pictures... :thumb:

My hubby & I work hard to save up to fulfull our dream wish in 1989. We bought a land in 1988 and built our dream house within one year later with our own design house and garage.

Attic

2nd floor (upstair)
3 bedrooms
Bathroom/shower/toilet

1st floor
2 hallways,
mud-room (cloak room)
toilet with hallway
kitchen with bar and dining table/4 chairs
2 living-rooms (one flat LCD screen TV and one normal TV)
1 dining room/6 chairs
1 study room

Basement:
food storage and freezer
1st hobby room - crafts, etc and fitness...
2nd hobby room (past was children's playground), now cat's playground.
heating oil barrels room
laundry room

We are planning to have Solar Energy for the fountain at our garden and also roof as well and color the outside wall of our house into Italian style "Toscona" few years later 2010 or 2011... when our savings are enough....

I am done with dream new build a home 3 yrs ago with custom design by me! Now I am looking for 2nd vacation home! ;)

No, it has nothing do with brag but you are proud because you did it sucessful to fulfill your dream wish... :thumb:

Your description sounds wonderful. I can't wait to see update of your some pictures... :thumb:

Oh Thank u ! ! Sure, I will keep you guys in post! about update pictures! !

M-

lol, I want own the sweet modern studio or 1 bedroom loft.

I wouldn't mind to own nice medium house by myself, it don't matters with both of way.

I HATE roommates and rather to live alone or partner with full of privacy. ;)

No, Its lake~ :)

M-

It's funny to think about railroad track but it would really too loud (unless you are deaf then you are lucky) to live near to railroad tracks, oh you was means lake, gotta it.

Nice pic of land, are you in hurry to build the sweet dream house?

M-

Nice land you got there, Congratulations on your new home!!!

It's funny to think about railroad track but it would really too loud (unless you are deaf then you are lucky) to live near to railroad tracks, oh you was means lake, gotta it.

Nice pic of land, are you in hurry to build the sweet dream house?

Lol! We refused to live near any railroad tracks! No way! because of kids! They are not safety... ya know.

Oh yes, Hardly cant wait to moving to new house this summer!(In July). Hopefully! !

M-

My dream house would be by the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea. :)

The number and size of rooms isn't as important to me as I get older but having at least two bathrooms is important. At my age I refuse to wait in line for the toilet. :lol:

I am done with dream new build a home 3 yrs ago with custom design by me! Now I am looking for 2nd vacation home! ;)

I have seen the picthouse, I love the style of the house. But why don't you repost with the photos to show us of your dream house? :hmm:

Back