Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

IslandGal

Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting for us to see where each of us were born in.

I was born in the Cayman Islands where are in the West Indies and I grew up there most of my life. I am now living in Florida, USA.

Last edited:
I was born in California and grew up in California and now reside in Washington state for 5 years now. :)

I was born in the USA....I live in Florida my whole life, but I have lived in two different places in Florida though. :)

I born in Canada... My birthplace is Toronto, Ontario.Canada...

Do you know where is CN TOWER..??? That where I born there.. *chuckles* but not birthing extactly place at cntower.. no no no... *scoff laughing*
born in hospital.. :D

Born In The USA... Oh, that was Bruce Springsteen! :)

I'm a Florida native, too. I currently am living in Miami, but I've lived in Tampa, and attended school in St. Augustine as well.

Nancy, do I know you? Did you go to FSD?

Eyeth said:
Born In The USA... Oh, that was Bruce Springsteen! :)

I'm a Florida native, too. I currently am living in Miami, but I've lived in Tampa, and attended school in St. Augustine as well.

Nancy, do I know you? Did you go to FSD?

No, I never did as a student but I have been there a few times in the 1990s during the "Total Immersion Weekends" though. :) I was supposed to go to FSD when I was starting Kindergarten per the request of my preschool teacher, but my parents decided not for me to go there because they wanted me to know my family (St. Augustine is miles away from home), plus other reasons...so I never attended there. I went to a local school instead.
I did knew some of my classmates in high school who came from FSD (in late 1980s) who went to Westwood High with me. :)

Born in Houston, Texas then HillyBilly , Pennsylvania and traveled all over the USA now back home in HillyBilly, Pennsylvania since 9/11. I was in Washington DC when 9/11 happened.

( Not attending Gallaudet but was going to find a place to live in Virginia then go to Gallaudet and it never worked out that way because of 9/11 )

That day was not a very good day for many reasons :( but now Awesome that how things are working out and I pray for the ones that I was with in Washington DC , God Bless America .

Europe, Ukraine, was born in small town, west of Ukraine, near the border of Slovakia, before was Czechoslovakia (sp) til my 3 y.o. we moved in the big city, east of Ukraine, 'n' raised there, at 16 high school graduated moved in Moscow, Russia, for 3 yrs to work n to last to study at the evening school (here they say part time) then i was brought here since I've been living in Pacific NW in USA for 6 yrs now :wiggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
GalaxyAngel said:
Do you know where is CN TOWER..??? That where I born there.. *chuckles* but not birthing extactly place at cntower.. no no no... *scoff laughing*
born in hospital.. :D

Well, I heard that some people were born in taxis, or even in an elevator like the late actor Jack Lemmon (of 1960s movies "The Apartment"; "Some Like It Hot", etc.). :D It would be interesting if you were born in the CN Tower. ;)

I born Canada. I born in St.Catharines. not really grew up in st.catharines heheh moving different live in home in Ontario lol .. but I grew up in Ontario all my life!. If my grandmother born in England or Scotland then I would be born in England or Scotland hehehe but I born in Canada :D

Nancy said:
Well, I heard that some people were born in taxis, or even in an elevator like the late actor Jack Lemmon (of 1960s movies "The Apartment"; "Some Like It Hot", etc.). :D It would be interesting if you were born in the CN Tower. ;)

Awesome.. I would be infamous if I born in CN Tower.
Scriptire my name on it.. *proud my name on it* wooOOOoo

ha ha.. I think I'm wet dreaming? ;)

I was born in Manhattan, New York City.

aunt of husband's mother (his grandmother's sister) was born on cruise, they were refuges from Italy (reffered to GalaxyAngel)

sorry offtopic :popcorn:

I was born in Pomona, CA and grew up in Reno, NV for 15 years...rest in different states such as CA, Utah, WA, Ny and MASS.

Born and raised in New Zealand.

I was born in Ohio, USA! :)

:lol: @ Eyeth, That used to be my favorite song, of Bruce Springsteen, 'Born in the USA' (I'm a long gone Daddy in the U.S.A. Born in the U.S.A.
I'm a cool rocking Daddy in the U.S.A. Born in the U.S.A.) :giggle:

Back