Your AD name, why?

Marco daManlius is my artistic name. First name is what everyone calls me in Italian and Marcos in Spanish. daManlius is of Manlius, my first hometown I first lived for 11 years before moving to next town to Manlius, etc..

Like Cristo, Elvis, Adele, Brandy, etc. They all use first name. There is an artist by name of Marco so I could not use that and had to add daManlius.

It is also name of my business.

Manlius as in Manlius, NY was the home where I first started to draw snowmobiles, etc. Pretty clever huh? ;)

It's my old radio callsign from when I used to do contract work for the army about 10 years ago. Easier than names!

Persephone M? What RPG do you do? I spent yrs playing Warhammer RPG, ShadowRun and PARANOIA in my teens...

I played in Star Wars, Vampire Masquerade, D&D 3.5, Exalted, and an HP Lovecraft based one I can't remember the name of, but enjoyed. My favorite is exalted. I've dabbled in Paranoia, but am a bit thrown by the concept. Magic and beating stuff is more my thing. :D Are you playing anything now?

I've gotten "DoVip" a nickname since 2002 from myself. No reason, but I just like it that. =]

Well my first name is Megan. And I've been know to be messy, clumbsy and all around just not very graceful. So my mom actually gave me the nick-name, Megan a mess. And if you say it quickly, with our northern accent, it sounds like "making a mess". (I'm also the reason my family "can't have nice things" and why all the breakables were up out of reach.)

My sn of WhiteWolves64 is because before AllDeaf pops up here and I still have the sn of Lonerwolves95953 back in 1997 on my e-mail address but in real life, my wife and I had our encounter of a white wolf along with her kids (wolves) when we visited a place that builds motor for test demo at redwood forest area. And for 64 is two of four digit of my birth year.... So Hence of "WhiteWolves64".... :cool2:

Last edited:
oticongirl2o because my brand of hearing aids are oticon safaris and i love them but my actual name is Holly.
oh and 2o because im 20 yrs old lol.
I simply put the two seperate posts together.

I like it and i think we could get along good i have Oticon's as well see my signture(has a pic of my HA). Oticon Equoq(according to my signture)

For me I'm a HP nerd when HP 7 came out and they talked of Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem(like a tiara) I decided I'd name myself Queenravenclaw, instead of Kelgirl(which is what i call myself on a HP site,I <3 Kelly Clarkson so Kel for Kelly and girl for girl) So Queenravenclaw because i think of R.Ravenclaw being a sort of Queen.

Stealth is a nickname I've had among friends and family for years. It originates from my tendency to move around very quietly (not trying to its just natural for me, I guess) occasionally startling people who didn't hear me approach. I've always liked the irony of it. Deaf guy stealthy like the ninja :lol:

The 521 is my motocross racing number...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums...9-BDCF-8D23BD7E52FD-2765-0000051D3E748068.jpg

I tend to do that too. Always scaring people since they don't hear me walking to them. I always thought it was ironic since I am deaf.

just had look at Steath's bike, pretty serious cool motherfucker of a bike! whoo! would be lotta fun riding and racing on that

Well my first name is Megan. And I've been know to be messy, clumbsy and all around just not very graceful. So my mom actually gave me the nick-name, Megan a mess. And if you say it quickly, with our northern accent, it sounds like "making a mess". (I'm also the reason my family "can't have nice things" and why all the breakables were up out of reach.)

I love your username!

Because botti and I were playing a game about lizards and I finally found a name I really like. It only took me two years.

Because my last name is Hurley and I have four wonderful kids, we are like a pack, without them I am only one but with them we are an us......

Because my last name is Hurley and I have four wonderful kids, we are like a pack, without them I am only one but with them we are an us......

Oh yeah, now I see it! Until you explained it I had been reading it phonetically, as Hurleysaurus, like a Hurley Dinosaur. :shock:

Formally , Oceanblue bec I live near the pacific ocean. Unfortunately, there was conflicts with the ocean named members , confusion and other weird things. I decided to change it to Rio named after , my fave album from Duran Duran an 80's band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, now I see it! Until you explained it I had been reading it phonetically, as Hurleysaurus, like a Hurley Dinosaur. :shock:

:lol: I thought she was into sports and liked on brand, but not Nike...

Initially it was my nickname Jess (short for Jessica), but since I am known to step outside some common sense, you figure out the rest! :P

I love piglets!
I also loved the way "Oink" is spelled.

And bacon. I loooove bacon!! :lol:

Initially it was my nickname Jess (short for Jessica), but since I am known to step outside some common sense, you figure out the rest! :P

You mean related to your new little title of "Unofficial AD Nutcracker?" :laugh2: :D I like the user name though. :P

I had a cat ( who passed away from old age a few months ago ) that I named Mewtilation. He loved to climb up peoples legs ( pants or not ) and it would end up mutilating your legs! ( He just wanted to be held and loved all the time ) So, I called him Mew for short. Now sadly, Mew is gone and I am down to my two babies now. :(

American Pride: I'm proud to be 100% American. :cool2:

*whoo* *whoo*

You mean related to your new little title of "Unofficial AD Nutcracker?" :laugh2: :D I like the user name though. :P

I had a cat ( who passed away from old age a few months ago ) that I named Mewtilation. He loved to climb up peoples legs ( pants or not ) and it would end up mutilating your legs! ( He just wanted to be held and loved all the time ) So, I called him Mew for short. Now sadly, Mew is gone and I am down to my two babies now. :(

I think you and Jess would kick my nuts as introduction.

That must be hurt.

Back