Your AD name, why?

I chose purpleASL because my favorite color is purple and I am a student trying to learn ASL
I didn't really think much about my username because my bf and I have been arguing for 2 weeks and I can't stop thinking about things

I chose purpleASL because my favorite color is purple and I am a student trying to learn ASL
I didn't really think much about my username because my bf and I have been arguing for 2 weeks and I can't stop thinking about things

yay ! another purple freak :h5:

Wirelessly posted

My original name was Oceanblue7 but changed it due to confusion with another member with close name. I decided to change it , Rio. Named after, Duran Duran album , Rio.

hmmm i kept thinking of the film "Blame it on Rio" LOL i can't help it...ha ha ha
everytime i see your name, i think that beach in south america...

My real name is Shelly and people call me Shel and 90 represents the year I graduated from high school entering freedom! ;)

I've always thought you were Joe 90's Sister....like you were laboratory stolen by mad scientists and spy agency who wants to use children for spy purposes......that puppet boy with the hi-tech brain-enchancing glasses who sat inside the spinning globe of bars thats hooked to the mainframe computer with lights and tape (60's tv series) lol
Joe90 and Shel90 :laugh2:

005bouquet_468x341.jpg

Gotta love her!

Poor Richard!

LOL, Mrs Boo-kay

thats how the character insists it to be pronouced..not mrs buck-it
its Boo-K
supposedly more elegent LOL funny tv show i know , I love their relatives "the Onslows"

lol

I have stated my age here before...no biggie.

that's about right, with the assistence of the special geek-glasses it propells youe mental age to about 90 year old for a short time...otherwise you're a wee puppet girl on strings LOL

My name Grummer originated from the combination of my favourite TV character, Krammer from Seinfield (i smoked illicit cuban cigars) and that I'm grumpy, so Grummer was established.

Last edited:
NISMO is the motorsports and performance division of Nissan Motor Company.
My pitbull name is Nismo.
I have a nissan 240sx S14. S14 is 2nd generation 240sx.

Mine was random, really. Deaf badger. Cause some badgers are deaf, right? This one is! ;)

Wirelessly posted

Simply parts of my first and last names.

Stealth is a nickname I've had among friends and family for years. It originates from my tendency to move around very quietly (not trying to its just natural for me, I guess) occasionally startling people who didn't hear me approach. I've always liked the irony of it. Deaf guy stealthy like the ninja :lol:

The 521 is my motocross racing number...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums...9-BDCF-8D23BD7E52FD-2765-0000051D3E748068.jpg

I named my username after a movie Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon. In a way, the movie made fun of horror movies, mostly slasher.

Favorite role-playing character- LN gestalt Wizard/Cleric of Wee Jas with specializations necromancy and healing. We saved the universe. :dance2:

It's my old radio callsign from when I used to do contract work for the army about 10 years ago. Easier than names!

Persephone M? What RPG do you do? I spent yrs playing Warhammer RPG, ShadowRun and PARANOIA in my teens...

Back