Your account wasn't suspended

I thought I got my first ban. I was soooo excited and jumping up and down with joy. Then I got the bad news that it was AD crashing so i just bawled.

The day I get banned will be the day I really tell the audists who creep in here with their poison how I really think of them. One day.

Was hoping my ass would get banned but no luck.. so oh well.. as for Jiro, boy ya asking for one that fast eh LOL kidding...

Well if we're nice enough, we might get a 5 min ban - much like those old IRC chat bans where the longest you could be banned for was 24 hours? LOL. If they permabanned you, they would just make a bot that automatically threw certain people out with a 24 hour ban if they entered the room. LOL, of course this was easily avoided by having an alternate username. Ah good times.....

Well if we're nice enough, we might get a 5 min ban - much like those old IRC chat bans where the longest you could be banned for was 24 hours? LOL. If they permabanned you, they would just make a bot that automatically threw certain people out with a 24 hour ban if they entered the room. LOL, of course this was easily avoided by having an alternate username. Ah good times.....

Haha those bots were busy busy day in and day out!

Yeah, I'm not even sure bots even exist anymore. IRC used to be free now it's a paid service. But then again the only ones that use IRC are people from India that can't afford high-speed internet for IMing so they meet up in chatrooms.

Now why am I thinking of Deaf Notes?

Now why am I thinking of Deaf Notes?

Maybe because it was based off the IRC concept? I dunno. I was never a member of DeafNotes. I just know there was a lot of drama over there.

Well, Shel, I guess we aren't controversial enough for banning.... yet..... hehehe

Back