Your account wasn't suspended

candybrowneyes

Reaction score
AD was just down for a moment :) and as you can see its back up =)

And turbocharged!!! Dang, I can't believe I said that.

I emailed another member about it....thinking I might have been banned or something....:giggle:

I felt like WTF when I saw it. I thought it must be my thread about thetrapped mouse in ATM that you might found grisly and improperly. :lol:

lol, I got the same message when I first logged in and was like UMMM ME??? LOL thought I was a really bad Mod for a minute hahaha

chiiiiiilllllllll people chillllllllllllllll don't be bombarding me whenever AD goes down. this is not the end of your life.

do you call 911 whenever you get a blackout? so what to do if you get a blackout? fornicate.

I felt like WTF when I saw it. I thought it must be my thread about thetrapped mouse in ATM that you might found grisly and improperly. :lol:

lol, I got the same message when I first logged in and was like UMMM ME??? LOL thought I was a really bad Mod for a minute hahaha

:rofl:

I clicked the refresh and got the suspend. I was like, am i too much or annoying alex? :hmm: just kidding.

chiiiiiilllllllll people chillllllllllllllll don't be bombarding me whenever AD goes down. this is not the end of your life.

do you call 911 whenever you get a blackout? so what to do if you get a blackout? fornicate.

Nice going! :roll: you were the one of us too! You said, " nooooo am i banned from ad, no way i ve been so good to alex, whyyyyy me. " *knees on the floor and crying, then look up at the ceiling and say " whyyyy meee, alllleexx""

:giggle:

I didn't think I was banned...unless the site can "hear" what I'm thinking about some of the posts lately. :giggle:

Nice going! :roll: you were the one of us too! You said, " nooooo am i banned from ad, no way i ve been so good to alex, whyyyyy me. " *knees on the floor and crying, then look up at the ceiling and say " whyyyy meee, alllleexx""

:giggle:

no. but what I did is this -

afd5b6c87165.gif

I thought that I was banned because I have a guilty conscience! Thanks for clearing that up. :laugh2:

I've been at work didn't know AD had a hiccup.

Back