Young man ran over by train ALIVE

Royale

Reaction score
[yt]XmIR1K-No7Q[/yt]

:eek3: How can it be real?!

I am not surprised because he position himself in the center of the track, and stays very low, and would likely not be hurt by a train.

I have to post it here then i ll check it later at home. dont mind me! i dont want to forget this thread. :D

Is there some placing/falling into/ sitting/ stumbling onto train tracks theme going on as of late?

He was stupid. Police can arrest him when finding his Youtube vlog.

That guy is a nutcase.....u never know the undercarriage of the train is lower and he would be killed or injured badly.

Wow, he's crazy. Pretty stupid thing to do and risky.

He was stupid. Police can arrest him when finding his Youtube vlog.

He's from Russia, so I doubt they'll arrest his dumbass, much less care about his life.

If it's not a political arrest or some civil unrest or something of the sort, they won't bother.

Yiz

That guy is a nutcase.....u never know the undercarriage of the train is lower and he would be killed or injured badly.

I wonder if he did his research on the kinds of trains that do not have low undercarriage?

It's very very fortunately that someone took a quick act to call the maintain to hit the emergency brake.

I wonder if he did his research on the kinds of trains that do not have low undercarriage?

Maybe he did the research or he didn't...who knows what's up on his daring mind of his own. I don't really pay attention to the trains with lower or higher undercarriage because there's no point to try risk doing that. Trains always ride on rails...not off road like those 4x4 trucks.

I think it's a trick... the camcorder didn't waver much as it should from the hand holding it while the train is "thundering" over... it could be arranged to have fake legs positioned on side of the camcorder and thus, creates an illusion that he was lying there on the track...

Edited: I was wrong... the camcorder did wavered when I took another look.

Last edited:
Back