You Wanna Hear This Wonderful News about DeafMommy0407!!

Here are my pics.

First one, he was 2 days old.

Second one, he was one month old.

Third one, me with my son.

Enjoy! hugs!

Attachments

• ABT16 2007.jpg
    ABT16 2007.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Anthony 05-27-07.jpg
    Anthony 05-27-07.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 25
  • ABT5 2007.jpg
    ABT5 2007.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 31
DeafMommy0407 ... Your son looks so adorable. I'm happy for you. Thank you for sharing beautiful pictures!

DeafMommy0407 ... Your son looks so adorable. I'm happy for you. Thank you for sharing beautiful pictures!

Thank you! :hug: Thank you!

Better go to bed, my son has his first shots today in the afternoon. I need my rest and be prepared for his cranky or his unstopping crying. Lord help me. haha. Talk to you and everyone later!

Your son is soooo adorable! I miss those baby days..my son is 20 months old and doesnt look like a baby anymore. :( He is starting to look more like a little boy which is cute, yes but means no more baby.

Take lots and lots of pics cuz that first year, their appearance changes the most!

Your son is soooo adorable! I miss those baby days..my son is 20 months old and doesnt look like a baby anymore. :( He is starting to look more like a little boy which is cute, yes but means no more baby.

Take lots and lots of pics cuz that first year, their appearance changes the most!

Thanks. We take pics of him everyday and videotape him all the time. I know, time sure flies by too fast!

What a CUTIE pie he is! He is sure growing like a weed already! AWW! Thanks for sharing! :thumb:

How are u enjoying motherhood? Babies grow up TOOOO fast! Enjoy that first year as much as u can..they are so funny at that age cuz they cant talk back yet. :giggle:

Back