You know it is Easter time when...

Mrs Bucket

Reaction score
The Peeps are out!! Muahahaha!!

peepeaster-1.jpg

I LOVE peeps!!!!

I got to get me some!!! *going to the store*

Guess what? They are OUT in the store now....

LOVE them to death OMG! MMM! MMM! MMMMMMMM! Now you make me want some! :giggle:

I think they are cute, but they taste awful!

I like chocolate covered marshmallow eggs. But Mrs Bucket, you could have that picture for your avatar until Easter!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Those are very cute marshmellow candy but they are very sweet to eat.

man! i know i havent left the house in a long time when i haven't seen any easter stuff yet. i need to stop being sick!

ewwwwwwwwww i hate peeps...i'd rather have cadbury mini eggs:) yall dont have them in the states but they are damnnnnnnn good!

well the eggs upi prolly havent had lol it's a UK thing so we have it too since we are linked to England in a way...when i lived in the states cadbury wasn't sold there ...

well the eggs upi prolly havent had lol it's a UK thing so we have it too since we are linked to England in a way...when i lived in the states cadbury wasn't sold there ...

We have the Cadbury cream eggs. Is that those or different? I just think they are too sweet, but lots of pep like them :)

no not the cream ones..i don't really like those either i find that there is too much cream in those...lol i mean cadbury mini eggs they are solid chocolate with a candy coating kinda like m and m's but sooooo much better! they are soooooo good!

no not the cream ones..i don't really like those either i find that there is too much cream in those...lol i mean cadbury mini eggs they are solid chocolate with a candy coating kinda like m and m's but sooooo much better! they are soooooo good!

You could do a good deed and send us some :lol:

Back