Ylc

GoofyBoy3

Reaction score
HEY!! Is anyone there is going to YLC this summer? My bro and I've been accepted so, wanna to make early contact with stranger or met someone already. That way, we won't be so shy in some way..haha
If someone already went to YLC, could y'all give us some tips what we should bring?? or uhh what we?? Is something you guys/gals has regret for not doing something? Maybe it could help us in better way?? Anyway.. THANKS!!!!:D :D

Originally posted by allisonjoy
went last year :).... all i can say is: "Go and be yourself - you'll have a BLAST"

i supposed to go but i have no one who would writing a recommened.

oh? teachers? counselors? school adminstrator? :dunno:

nope. mostly of them wont. my counselor should but she was sick and broken her leg for weeks after YLC deadline.

Originally posted by Jughead
nope. mostly of them wont. my counselor should but she was sick and broken her leg for weeks after YLC deadline.
why wouldnt they? u a bad boy? hehe

why wouldnt they? u a bad boy? hehe

LOL! im lady. really, i did ask a lot of them and they willing to do that somehow many shit happened to them..like i say about counselor...

LOL! im lady. really, i did ask a lot of them and they willing to do that somehow many shit happened to them..like i say about counselor...
Oooooops, soorrrryyy!! :mrgreen: im an airhead. umm, ahh yeah that bites ass.

haha, thats allright. jughead sound like as if im guy. haha. by the way, dont you know who serena stone is?

yeah, i know her.. actually, i knew her before YLC - since i was a lil girl

wha??? wow. i knew her since we was in middle school. at different school. i met her at sedona art camp. i think she mention your name before once.

OH yeah - I was sent an application from the Alexander Graham Bell Association but I cant go since I am a grad student not an undergrad - they were confused cuz people from my class are still undergrad :) I am ahead of them LOL

wha??? wow. i knew her since we was in middle school. at different school. i met her at sedona art camp. i think she mention your name before once.
oh yeah she did? in good or bad way ;) she goes to the same school wit my sis now

damn..allison and jughead..Y'all off the point.. trying stay with YLC.. BUT as for allison.. THANKS

oh yeah she did? in good or bad way ;) she goes to the same school wit my sis now

yeah. i have no idea in good or bad way. i havent see her almost for a year. she changed a lot in high school years. whats your sister name?

Back