Yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
I was nearly raped/sexually assaulted yesterday. I was walking home and a man popped out of the bushes and tried to speak to me. I couldn't understand him but noticed his left arm was moving and I looked downward and saw his penis. He was shaking/jacking off his penis right out of his pants. I shook my head "NO!" and took off as fast as I could. He chased me and and tried to catch me while his penis was still out but I managed to lose him and ran as best as I could all the way home (I don't run very well due to hip dysplasia), and as soon as I got home I locked the door. I was scared.

I hate this neighborhood. It's gone downhill ever since I moved here six years ago.

Thank goodness I was able to get away without getting hurt. I was very nervous today when I went to have my CAT Scan done (I had to take the bus) and then to the pharmacy to get my meds.

Women, please be careful and be aware of your surroundings where ever you go everywhere.

Wirelessly posted

LD so sorry to know you had such a horrible experience.
I am glad you got away unhurt. Did you report this man to the police?

Sorry this happened to you....Most important thing you got away, and hope you did call 9-1-1 and report this. That man just might still be in ur neighborhood and the next girl won't be so lucky....

Lucia - I am glad you are okay. I hope you were able to report this incident. Keep yourself safe, please.

OMG...I'm glad you got away. What a bad experience.

I wouldn't say almost.....you WERE sexually assaulted. I hope you reported this. Glad you are ok.

Consider getting pepper spray. I am glad you escaped.

I wouldn't say almost.....you WERE sexually assaulted. I hope you reported this. Glad you are ok.

You're right. I was sexually assaulted when he was showing me his dick and shaking/jacking it off, then chasing me. I'm just glad I got away untouched. He looked like a pervert. Ugh!

Whew! I'm glad you got away. I hope they catch him soon and get him off the streets.

oh my..... sounds like one of those sickos who get off on masturbating in front of women but they're not rapists.

They usually get charged with public sexual indecency and indecent exposure. ugh... those sickos.... glad that you're ok and nothing happened to you.

oh my..... sounds like one of those sickos who get off on masturbating in front of women but they're not rapists.

They usually get charged with public sexual indecency and indecent exposure. ugh... those sickos.... glad that you're ok and nothing happened to you.

He could be a rapist...he did chase me.

Thank you.

Oh wow... glad ya are okay.. and that jackass needs to be caught and flogged.. but seriously wow that was terrible to happen to you... must be an experience for sure..

Wirelessly posted

That's scary, hope they catch this nut to keep him off the streets. Glad you are ok and unharmed from him.

:shock: I'm glad you got home in one piece. I would love to beat that guy up. He deserve to stay off the streets!

Oh no. Im so sorry. Hope you inform the cop about it what if he is doing others too. I suggest you to check your police station to see if its allowed to have mace in your state. My state is not allowed mace but i am allowed to own a taser as I want to buy one but i haven't.

that is pretty scary!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back