YAY!!! Chiefs General Manager Resigns (really fired)

Dodge Trucker

Reaction score
For those of you who know KC Chiefs team, there is General Manager person named Carl Peterson. He was hired in 1989 and he said he had 5 year plan to get Chiefs to Superbowl. He has nickname of "King Carl" because he believe he is the BEST negotiator and what he say is FINAL!! He hired Marty Schottenheimer as coach. Marty was pretty good, but not QUITE good enough to get to Superbowl. Carl keep screw up by drafting or having lousy players come in from college for defense/offense. He also make LOUSY decisions in keeping GOOOOOOOOD players like Rich Gannon (he was with Chiefs and wanted more money, Carl said BYE BYE...Gannon went to Raiders and Raiders went to Superbowl I think) and Jared Allen who was STAR player with most sacks...Carl said BYE BYE to Jared Allen and now Jarred Allen is with Vikings!!!! UGH UGH!!! Neil Smith used to play defense...Carl said BYE BYE and Neil Smith went to Denver and they went to Superbowl or round 3 of playoffs the next year!!! Tony Gonzalez who is star offense end player with NFL history of most catches for offense end, told Carl he wanted to be traded to other team to go to Superbowl before Tony retires. Carl did not make it happen, and Tony was PISSED off!!

Fans complain complain complain complain that Carl S U C K S...but the owners Hunt Family refuse to do anything about it until yesterday when Chiefs lost to San Diego Chargers by 1 point 21-22. FINALLY Hunt Family told Peterson to resign (fired his ass!!) Every one here in KC is rejoicing!!!! Chiefs is 2-12

Now....here is my GOOD plan...get rid of current Chiefs Coach Herm Edwards and hire retired Steeler Coach Bill Cowher as Chiefs Coach. I KNOW Cowher will KICK EVERY ONES ASS!! Did you know Cowher was defense coordinator under Marty Schottenheimer before Bill Cowher went to Pittsburgh for Coach. It would be a NICE welcome gift to KC for him to return!!

:wave::wave: YES YES YES!!! KING CARL PETERSON is gone!! :wave::wave:

Awwww, but they're still selling those KC Chief dolls. Wind them up and watch them choke during playoffs. :P

im been watch KC Chiefs fans before but im no longer support when im moving to Arkansas and my brother& my dad also so my step-siblings been support KC Chiefs.

my dad and his buddies been watch KC Chiefs at his friend's house for watch football games but my dad and his buddies been play pools during watch football games and also sports.

Marty Schottenheimer been coach for longtimes and im glad he become GM of Kansas City Chiefs but im sure he not going become coach! but im happy he return to MO to running stadium from past General Manager.

but my dad miss his friend in MO but my dad's friends not going to stadium because of prices! but i always welcome at his friend's house.

Now there is talks/rumors that Marty Scottenheimer is possible candidate to replace Carl Peterson as General Manager. There is also talks/rumors that Bill Cower will come back home to KC to coach the Chiefs. Again..just rumors/talks. Gosh I FREAKING HOPE SO!! We need Cower's no BullSh*t attitude around here to shake things up!!

Back