Yawns...

freckles

Reaction score
I don't know why I keep coming back. regardless, hello. what have I missed? something good I hope. :wave: ..

nothing new - it's the quiet time of the night....for AD.

awww frecklles decides to randomly pop in when no one is on :( hope you're doing well!!!:)

Did you wake up from some 100 years of slumber time? :lol:

How long has freckles "forum slumbered"? Shocking to have missed all of pfh "latest wisdom"!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

haha.. yup I've been in and out hibernation .. no one should be surprised!

hello botts. :) I see you got new backpack and the flash thing and are all fluttery about it.. how cute.

all is well, violet! we're still alive. :wave: lol, really? I guess everyone is scared of me when I appear once again.. at least I'm not all furry. :p how are you?

missed YOU, pfh? pff HA...in your dreams. well, I've missed colorADO though. oh yeah, how's that fire going?

That is interesting freckles: you know about pfh and his "earth shattering posts"!

Have you recovered from the latest:NO more drinking beer from the keg-according to him.

That will be really bad news for the local breweries!

What next?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

haha.. yup I've been in and out hibernation .. no one should be surprised!

hello botts. :) I see you got new backpack and the flash thing and are all fluttery about it.. how cute.

all is well, violet! we're still alive. :wave: lol, really? I guess everyone is scared of me when I appear once again.. at least I'm not all furry. :p how are you?

missed YOU, pfh? pff HA...in your dreams. well, I've missed colorADO though. oh yeah, how's that fire going?

Yes I am, Freckles. That's me coming home in the dark practicing cane skills and relying on no one! Temporarily as my daughter was far behind to take the picture so my husband could see how well his gift worked.

Back