Xbox One retail stores?

metalangel

Reaction score
So decided to walk all the way home from work tonight (feeling depressed, went to ASL social only to find it was cancelled as venue closed due to Remembrance Day... anyway) and I passed a store that had the Xbox One logo on its frontage, and a guy and a girl outside in Xbox branded clothing shouting something and trying to entice people to come in.

I don't know what they were shouting, and with it being windy, rainy and just above freezing everyone walking past was just ignoring them trying to get home!

No idea if this was is usually a Microsoft store. MS have successfully turned me from a supporter into a hater with the twilight days of the 360 and their handling of the One... so my question is: has anyone been into one of these stores? I don't want to go in to satisfy my curiosity because I know I will go into a tirade about how they've screwed up on every possible thing...

I didn't go into the store last week. If I am that desperate and bored I might go and laugh on Monday.

But that disc failure BS is part of the reason I am not bothering with one of these new consoles. I had my 360 go in for service TWICE. That's two times too many.

Back