Xbox 360?

FDNY

Reaction score
Okay well, I know I'm a busy guy and all. But when we're at the fire house with no calls, We always will have are Xbox out. The Probies do all the work. We get the free time.

So i was wondering if anyone played Modern Warfare 2, Yeah i know. But Fire Fighters can have fun to ;)

Also to remember: I'm going to try and get on when we are not so busy at the fire house. I really want to get into this community.

We used to have xbox 360 but we sold it because we were too busy to use it. Hopefully someone else here have that game.

I do play xbox 360 Jasper arcade for BioShock and coming soon for BioShock 2 (I heard about mulitiplayer does crashed on BS2 except the single player just runs fine.) When I not been busy, medically appts or shoppings and mostly overnight gamings.

My husband plays Modern Warfare 2 all the time. It's the best of the Call of Duty games. It's a shooting game but whats cool, the snipers on the game have the heat radar so the players light up so you can see them better. Like having night vision. You have to earn that feature with alot of others too. My husband thinkgs it's awesome, so he and his brothers and buddies play all the time.

I play MW2 on ps3. It gets boring, because I'm too good at it. :lol:

I just bought a PS2 two years ago for son and won't get him the PS3 yet. I'm too stingy and money has other places to go. Nana (paternal grandmother) bought him a PSP for Christmas. If I get another gaming unit, it might be a Wii, but I'm not sure.

The PS3 were I work SUCKS ASS. We have had the thing brought in for repairs more times than I can count and the same thing keeps happening. The connection keeps cutting out. Suddenly the TV/Monitor we have it on will go black. I have to go and wiggle the cable connection until it comes back in. It's FUCKING ANNOYING!
We have no problems with the Wii or the XBox we have.

The PS3 were I work SUCKS ASS. We have had the thing brought in for repairs more times than I can count and the same thing keeps happening. The connection keeps cutting out. Suddenly the TV/Monitor we have it on will go black. I have to go and wiggle the cable connection until it comes back in. It's FUCKING ANNOYING!

Oh! thanks for sharing your experience with me. dayum.

Sounds like you have a "black sheep" ps3.

Sounds like you have a "black sheep" ps3.

I dunno cause the repair guy says he sees alot of them. lol

I think we keep having the USB connector replaced. When we shutdown for the night we have to breakdown the systems. The power cord releases easily, but the UBS connection is so tight, we'd have to wiggle it side to side to get it out. The repetitive wiggling loosens it and then we have to get repaired again. I understand it has to have a tight connection, but being able to lift the entire system by this cable is ridiculous!

I dunno cause the repair guy says he sees alot of them. lol

I think we keep having the USB connector replaced. When we shutdown for the night we have to breakdown the systems. The power cord releases easily, but the UBS connection is so tight, we'd have to wiggle it side to side to get it out. The repetitive wiggling loosens it and then we have to get repaired again. I understand it has to have a tight connection, but being able to lift the entire system by this cable is ridiculous!

That is NOT normal wear.... Why do you have to break down the system?

I work at an internet gaming cafe/retail store. We'd rather not have the systems out overnight where someone might decide to break into the store to steal them.

Interesting though...

My current thought is: How much do you spend on fixing on that PS3?

In the long run - might be cheaper to have the PS3 stolen?

Interesting though...

My current thought is: How much do you spend on fixing on that PS3?

In the long run - might be cheaper to have the PS3 stolen?

LOL I dunno how much is spent on fixing it. I am just a cashier there. I keep telling the owner that it might be cheaper at this point to get 2 brand new PS3's for the store use.

Back