WTF is this.

posts from hell

First thing I see this picture, I have a good eyes and know what it was, its
marijuana, I'm a good artist hee hee hee. Wow hard to believe its there and nobody even report it, laughs!

Found this in a nearby town.
DSCN0619.jpg

marijuana, I'm a good artist hee hee hee. Wow hard to believe its there and nobody even report it, laughs!

It's not. There are other plants that look like it. Read thru the posts first. :)

That is not likley to be marijuana.

Ok folks. Sorry if I come off with some unlikely stuff that makes you reach for your own conclusions... (like the "are you sick of USA" "SSI better than Normal Life" threads.)

I would go back to that place and take a close up, but its already been harvested. Maybe next year.

Eww... that looks like vomit to me. Whelp, thank you for helping me lose my appetite :)

a good weight loss program, si? :)

few more weeks like this.... you should ask your husband - does my ass look fat?

Wife: Honey... does this dress make my ass look fat?

Husband: No snookums... it is your fat ass that makes your ass look fat.

That is when the fight started.

a good weight loss program, si? :)

few more weeks like this.... you should ask your husband - does my ass look fat?

Aye, a marvelous weight loss program and it's affordable too! I am currently going through divorce so I shall have to ask the wall if my fanny still looks fat in a couple of weeks :shock:

Wife: Honey... does this dress make my ass look fat?

Husband: No snookums... it is your fat ass that makes your ass look fat.

That is when the fight started.

Unless he offers her some puff then that is when the fight stopped. ;)

Aye, a marvelous weight loss program and it's affordable too! I am currently going through divorce so I shall have to ask the wall if my fanny still looks fat in a couple of weeks :shock:

oh I'm sorry but I suppose that you will feel better and happier after the divorce.

well then I guess you can ask me if your ass looks fat :naughty:

oh I'm sorry but I suppose that you will feel better and happier after the divorce.

well then I guess you can ask me if your ass looks fat :naughty:

Yes, it was hard to let go of my first kiss but now he can have all the women he wants :roll:

I already lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks, score!! ((stares at the gross picture)) It's working already LOL

And I'll be asking the wall to check out my fanny, it will show more mercy LOL

Back