WTF Hearing aids are worth more than their weight in than gold!

I'll never feel that way. HAs may be expensive but the gift of hearing is priceless. I love every second of it.

Laura

Well - I have no eardrums, no cochlea and no bones in either ear anymore. It's something I had to learn to live with and I have finally accepted this fact of life for me. Silence is Golden for me. Don't get it often thanks to musical tinnitus. Only today, I don't have the music, I have the roars!!

Is that include fart?

It's includes Mozart, the voices of my family, hearing a child giggle, Tango, and listening to the languages of my favorite actors. I'm not thinking of anything vulgar like you.

Well - I have no eardrums, no cochlea and no bones in either ear anymore. It's something I had to learn to live with and I have finally accepted this fact of life for me. Silence is Golden for me. Don't get it often thanks to musical tinnitus. Only today, I don't have the music, I have the roars!!

I have tinnitis, too. Some days it's the ocean's roar. Some days it's tinkling like a windchime. Some days it's mechanical sounding. Hard to figure out some of it, as if it's a real sound outside my head or not, too. :|

Back