Premium Member
Reaction score
Matches are announced from last night at RAW

Triple Threat Match for WWE Champ
Orton (c) vs Cena vs Triple H

World Heavyweight Champ Match
Edge (c) vs Undertaker

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy vs ????? vs ????? vs ????? vs ??????

thanks for info,farewell65

im really loves watch that wrestlemania very much

Matches are announced from last night at RAW

Triple Threat Match for WWE Champ
Orton (c) vs Cena vs Triple H

World Heavyweight Champ Match
Edge (c) vs Undertaker

Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy vs ????? vs ????? vs ????? vs ??????

Predictions: Orton wins because people dont like Cena and triple H lacks star power.

Undertaker is no match for Edge and even Edge resort to cheating it wouldn't stop Understaker.

Jeff Hardy wins because he excels in ladder match.

Huh? Cena is back from the injuried list? I haven't the WWE show since Cena is on injury list. lol It's bored without John Cena. lol

Cena returned to RAW two weeks ago. He sucks.
Cena's power will be back! He's been out for quite some time and has a lot to make up for. My daughter is CRAZY about John Cena and um.. gosh.. I forgot her 2nd favorite. she has a WWE calendar and poster of John Cena. I would feel the floor stomping on Monday nights. I would like.. what the ??? I find tha she's screaming and jumping up and down for John Cena. I personally don't find it interested. I guess I didn't grow up to understand it. My daughter is trying so hard for me to like it and keeping me updated on the wrestlers. She knows almost all the name of the wrestlers. Impressive.

Cena returned to RAW two weeks ago. He sucks.

No, Cena was surprised returns to WWE at Royal Rumble, fuck!!!! I was excepting he is out for a year and would return to WWE in Oct 2008...

Predictions:

1. Orton wins because people dont like Cena and triple H lacks star power.

2. Undertaker is no match for Edge and even Edge resort to cheating it wouldn't stop Understaker.

3. Jeff Hardy wins because he excels in ladder match.

1. nah, I wanna see Triple H to win title, if Cena win and I will boycott against WWE right away!!

2. UT will win to make Edge's first loss at WM since he is 5-0 or 6-0 at WM while UT is 15-0

3. hmm hmm I would prefer to see Mr Kennedy win MITB Ladder Match since he was winner last year but gave briefcase to Edge due to injury when WWE tho Mr Kennedy would be out for like 6 to 8 months but Mr Kennedy really out for 6 to 8 weeks, fuck!!!! its time for Mr Kennedy to win MITB!!!

***SPOILER*** UPDATED

Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy vs Shelton Benjamin vs ????? vs ????? vs ?????? vs ????? vs ?????

1. nah, I wanna see Triple H to win title, if Cena win and I will boycott against WWE right away!!

2. UT will win to make Edge's first loss at WM since he is 5-0 or 6-0 at WM while UT is 15-0

3. hmm hmm I would prefer to see Mr Kennedy win MITB Ladder Match since he was winner last year but gave briefcase to Edge due to injury when WWE tho Mr Kennedy would be out for like 6 to 8 months but Mr Kennedy really out for 6 to 8 weeks, fuck!!!! its time for Mr Kennedy to win MITB!!!

1. Ha you can't live without WWE.

2. Undertaker is too strong for Edge. The only way Edge can win if he resort to cheating.

3. What s with your man crush on Mr. Kennedy? LOL He's allright wrestler. nothing wow factor about him.

1. Ha you can't live without WWE.

2. Undertaker is too strong for Edge. The only way Edge can win if he resort to cheating.

3. What s with your man crush on Mr. Kennedy? LOL He's allright wrestler. nothing wow factor about him.

1. nah I can live without WWE, theres TNA, ROH, CZW, PWG, PWU, CHIKARA, and many more ;)

2. I am sure Mr Long will banned Edge's gang around ring on WM24 so UT will win title easily :D

3. ha nah I just love his gimmick such as heel, anger at other wrestlers

Crazy mayweather. It s joke. mayweather doesn't stand a chance against big show. Serious, it s laughable.

few matches added from last night at RAW

Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy vs Shelton Benjamin vs Chris Jericho vs ????? vs ?????? vs ????? vs ?????

Career Threating Match
Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels

Floyd Mayweather vs Big Show

Umaga (rep of RAW) vs ????? (rep of SD!)

Playboy Match (geez bathroom break for us)
Maria and Candice vs Beth and Melina

Wrestle Mania24

The Wrestle Mania XXIV is considered as the highest-grossing event in the history of the Citrus Bowl. It provides an exceptional entertainment for those who love wrestling sports. As I’m one this sport lovers I always attend whenever I’ve time. In the end of March The WrestleMania 24 is going to take place in Florida, and I’ll do the possible to go. Lately I discovered an interesting site to compare ticket prices for free. This way I could book the cheapest tickets. You may need it:
WWE WrestleMania 24 Tickets : Order Wrestling Tickets Online for All WWE Events @ Ticketwood.com!
WrestleMania Tickets

^^^ Thanks for the link but I aint go to Orlando for WM24, sorry

Back