Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
WrestleMania 33 full results: The end of The Undertaker

Nick Schwartz @nick_schwartz
Apr 3, 2017 at 5:36a ET

83632576c2a6431c9d0514ceb8f8e05c_649x365_912438851869.jpg

John Cena proposes to Nikki Bella at WrestleMania 33

While the finish of the main event was a heartbreaking moment for generations of fans, WrestleMania 33 may one day be remembered as the best ever. From stars like AJ Styles to Seth Rollins putting on unforgettable performances, to shocking moments like the return of the Hardy Boyz, to John Cena popping the question - WrestleMania 33 had it all.

Here are the results from WrestleMania 33:

Neville defeated Austin Aries to retain the Cruiserweight Championship
The King of the Cruiserweights and Aries opened the show and delivered the excellent match everyone expected.

Neville hit Austin Aries with vicious snap German suplex that dropped him on the back of his head - followed by a super kick and a second German - but Aries somehow managed to kick out despite not appearing to know where he was. Aries eventually recovered and hit a 450 splash that Neville kicked out of, and Neville then broke out of Aries' Last Chancery submission with a poke to the eye - allowing Neville to hit the Red Arrow from the top rope to retain his title.

Mojo Rawley won the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
The Big Show and Braun Strowman were the two clear favorites in the Battle Royal - but the remaining competitors worked together to try and topple the two giants. Strowman was able to shrug off more than a dozen stars and knocked The Big Show out, but everyone else in the ring took the opportunity to swarm Strowman and flip him over the top rope.

With Big Show and Strowman gone, the battle was wide open. Mojo Rawley, Jinder Mahal and NXT’s Killian Dain were the final three stars remaining, and Rawley got a bit of help from Patriots star Rob Gronkowski, who came into the ring and tackled Mahal.

Dean Ambrose defeated Baron Corbin to retain the Intercontinental Championship
Baron Corbin’s arrogance likely cost him the Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania. Near the end of another strong performance, Corbin mocked Ambrose for a few moments, telling the crowd to “say goodbye to Dean Ambrose.”

Corbin attempted the End of Days, but Ambrose was able to counter and flip out of the move into a match-ending Dirty Deeds.

Last edited:
I stopped watching WWF (Yup that's what I still call it), after Bret Hart left.

I stopped watching after Bret the Hit man Hart left.

I still like the Undertaker after all these years. He was my second favorite even met him in person !

sara1981! sara1981! sara1981! you love this show. i hope you didn't missed it!

Back