Wow! What An Easter Surprise!!!

DreamDeaf

Reaction score
MizzDeaf really surprised me Easter morning - she got on her knees in front of me and gave me a pink box with a white bow tied around it... I looked at it, and then looked at her...

She then told me how much I meant to her, how she felt about me being the right person for her, how much she wanted to have a long life with her, and how she loved and cherished me so much... I almost burst out crying, but I did say YES, YES, YES to her!!!

I know I did say she did propose to me on June 24, 2006, but it was more of a promise to ask me when the time was ready... and she finally did ask me!

I did ask in the past that I do not receive a real diamond, because my fingers have changed so much in size over the last few years, and I have already lost some rings because of this. Even today, some rings do fly off and I have to search for them 'til I find or give up on them. However, this is still real and very much precious to me...period.

I'm still in a bit of a shock over this - smiles.

MizzDeaf really surprised me Easter morning - she got on her knees in front of me and gave me a pink box with a white bow tied around it... I looked at it, and then looked at her...

She then told me how much I meant to her, how she felt about me being the right person for her, how much she wanted to have a long life with her, and how she loved and cherished me so much... I almost burst out crying, but I did say YES, YES, YES to her!!!

I know I did say she did propose to me on June 24, 2006, but it was more of a promise to ask me when the time was ready... and she finally did ask me!

I did ask in the past that I do not receive a real diamond, because my fingers have changed so much in size over the last few years, and I have already lost some rings because of this. Even today, some rings do fly off and I have to search for them 'til I find or give up on them. However, this is still real and very much precious to me...period.

I'm still in a bit of a shock over this - smiles.

Wow....Thats wonderful...CONGRATS...

Awww :tears:

Congratulation my true bluesy Dreamie, wish you and MizzDeafie all the happiness :hug:...

so many wedding proposed going on in AD lately...:fingersx: sooo when will I hear the heavenly wedding bell finally ring?....

Oh and btw, beautiful diamond ring, you look like a princess! ;)

awwww DD mizz im happy for you both!!

congrats.

hugz!
wendy

Congratulationslovebirds.gif

Beautiful ring!!!!

Awww :tears: Congratulation my true bluesy Dreamie, wish you and MizzDeafie all the happiness :hug:... so many wedding proposed going on in AD lately...:fingersx: sooo when will I hear the heavenly wedding bell finally ring?....Oh and btw, beautiful diamond ring, you look like a princess! ;)

Thanks honey - we do not know when the wedding date will be, and it may not happen for a couple more years, but we will let you all know for sure when the date is set!!!

OMG!! The ring is beautiful!! :hug:

:applause: Congratulation!!! to both of you! :applause:

Thanks honey - we do not know when the wedding date will be, and it may not happen for a couple more years, but we will let you all know for sure when the date is set!!!

You better invite me. :fingersx:

CoNgRuLaTiOn gentlemen,

Pls do let Aders know when the date is set...

I wanna do a bribery...

Oakley n me as y'll best drags for the wedding? Would luv to see that one

wow, I´m really exciting for you both, dearest DreamDeaf & MizzDeafie :hug:

A double huge than size 7 Congratulation

:dance::hug::dance::hug::dance::hug::dance::hug:

Congratulations!! Looks like you indeed had a great day (yesterday)! Glad to know that the two of you have grown closer, also, that there will be a day out on some soft sandy beach, days ahead that only you both can share with one another, privately and in public...wishes you both the very best in the days, years ahead. A very nice and precious ring too. :)

Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being--

:applause:

~RR

Back