Wow, I am amazed

ven0m

Reaction score
My friend got his vp ported back to SVRS that offered him 2x nvp, 2x tv, 1x ipad and 1x n600 just exchanged one z20. I dont understand... I remembered when I asked for two vp200 one for me and one for my wife but they said only one per household. Trainer gave 2 nvps for my friend and his wife plus 2 flat tvs and one ipad even netgear n600.

I feel that is not fair to us.. What else did they offered you?

Are you sure that it happened? It is illegal to do that under FCC rules.

My friend got his vp ported back to SVRS that offered him 2x nvp, 2x tv, 1x ipad and 1x n600 just exchanged one z20. I dont understand... I remembered when I asked for two vp200 one for me and one for my wife but they said only one per household. Trainer gave 2 nvps for my friend and his wife plus 2 flat tvs and one ipad even netgear n600.

I understand how your feels. That's Sorenson thing.

Video Relay Service Structural Reform FNPRM | FCC.gov

Eligibility limited to one per household or residential address. We propose to limit
support to a single connection per residence or household in order to facilitate the statutory goal of
making TRS “available . . . to the extent possible and in the most efficient manner,” while at the same
time controlling the growth of the TRS Fund and preventing waste, fraud, and abuse.

FCC rule said only one product per household. That is not fair to the deaf people. that makes look bad in VRS industry i believe...

free iPad...link?

free iPad...link?

It's iPad 2 and Deaf World as Eye See It » Blog Archive » Sorenson Gives iPad2s Away!

It's true. We switched from Sorenson to due voice carry over (VCO) built-in ready and free which Sorenson don't. Later, Sorenson called us to beg us to switch back to Sorenson and give us free iPad2, LED LCD 22", and other i forget. Ofc we said NO since we already have an iPad and why bother switch back to Sorenson and there still no VCO built-in.'

Also ZVRS have OSX ready and Sorenson don't.

Simply, porting your Sorenson number into Z20, then wait until Sorenson installer has to try to convince you to port back to NVP..You will request for ipad 2, 2 HDTVs, and 2 NVPS. :giggle: It is not that hard to try that.

Simply, porting your Sorenson number into Z20, then wait until Sorenson installer has to try to convince you to port back to NVP..You will request for ipad 2, 2 HDTVs, and 2 NVPS. :giggle: It is not that hard to try that.

Yep. Some of my friends did that.

free iPad...link?

Why do you need a link? I got a free iPad 2 from Sorenson after having ported away to the Z-20, and then porting back when they offered me an NVP, a free 15" LED TV, and iPad 2 and a Gigabit WIFI router. I took the deal even though I really liked the Z-20. I wanted the iPad 2 more than I wanted the Z-20 though. I continue to use ZVRS through the iPad or my laptop, while my wife uses Sorenson.

I'll go ahead try ported to Z20, if installer try to convince me ported back to Sorenson, I will tell him I WANT Ferrari!

Back