would your wife test bulletproof glass?

Glenn

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezBdC6l3LRU[/ame]

This is nuts.

The film look like back in late 1940. :dunno: Yeah, I would say that the man is crazy enough to put his wife holding the bulletproof glass, so that he can demonstrate how the bulletproof glass won't go through without hurting his wife at all. But still, anything might happened to hit her given if he did not shoot straight at the glass. He might have hurt her like the top of her head or the legs. Anyway, the demonstration help to put bulletproof in the limo for president and important people. Deceased President Kennedy would have ride in a bulletproof limo car better than the open car. That would save his life. Nobody think about it at all back then. :shock:

Pretty cool

I think is insane! My dad was showing the family how to handle a double barrel rifle in the house! He was telling us to always keep the rifle pointing down in case is goes off my mistake ! Dad pulled the gun trigger and it goes off ! Thanks God he was holding it down as he would had blown our mother head off! He killed the water heater in the basement! We had big hole in the kitchen's floor!

I think is insane! My dad was showing the family how to handle a double barrel rifle in the house! He was telling us to always keep the rifle pointing down in case is goes off my mistake ! Dad pulled the gun trigger and it goes off ! Thanks God he was holding it down as he would had blown our mother head off! He killed the water heater in the basement! We had big hole in the kitchen's floor!

That would be a shotgun, not a rifle.

And that video is scary. She could have lost her fingers easily.

Over and under barrel rifle 50 caliber. :wave:

The only over and under I am familiar with, and it has been years, is the 410 gauge shotgun and the other a 22 caliber rifle; an excellent wild turkey gun, btw. In normal vernacular, when one mentions a double-barrelled something, it is normally a side by side or over and under shotgun(both barrels being shotgun).

The only over and under I am familiar with, and it has been years, is the 410 gauge shotgun and the other a 22 caliber rifle; an excellent wild turkey gun, btw. In normal vernacular, when one mentions a double-barrelled something, it is normally a side by side or over and under shotgun(both barrels being shotgun).

Ok. I am just feeling contributative tonight. Plus I think I just invented a word!

Not smart to bring a shotguns or guns with load inside the house.

When I was about 14, my dad was showing me how to use a framing nail gun. He was very careful not to point it at anything and was being very careful to explain exactly how dangerous it was. He started to show me how to use it when it went off and a nail went through the palm of his hand. In less than split second, he dropped nail gun and pulled the nail out of the palm of his hand. When the nail gun fell to the ground, it went off nailing his foot to a wood deck.

Hilarious in retrospect ..... we laugh about it now.

Back