Would you rather....

lol, hard to pick, I pick Canada.

Would you rather to visit in North Korea or Iran?

You are supposed to give the reason for your choice. Now, why would you rather live in Canada than the USA? Are you Canadian?

You are supposed to give the reason for your choice. Now, why would you rather live in Canada than the USA? Are you Canadian?

Oh damn, forgot to add.

I'm not Canadian, I just prefer to live in Canada because of different system, legalize on homosexual marriage and political isn't crazy like USA, just my opinion.

I prefer to live in US because deaf people have more opportunities to find job than in Canada. That what I have heard form my Canada friends.

Who celebrity would you prefer to be guest at your dinner?

I prefer to live in US because deaf people have more opportunities to find job than in Canada. That what I have heard form my Canada friends.

Who celebrity would you prefer to be guest at your dinner?

I'd rather have celebrity Ty Pennington come over my place for dinner.

Tell me, your favorite who person relate this AD?

I suppose that would be Jillio or She90 relate to AD because they give out sound advice and correction to our point of view.

Would you rather be marry or single?

I suppose that would be Jillio or She90 relate to AD because they give out sound advice and correction to our point of view.

Would you rather be marry or single?

AWWW THANKS!!!!

I would rather be married! Being single was fun for a while but not for me for too long.

Would you rather be a child or an adult?

Oh, check Angel's post rule and said must pick one, cannot be middle of it or neither.

I pick sun...

^You also did not follow the game rule either, When answering, You suppose to give a reason why you pick that answer "sun". Read post number 1 again. :)

she90 said:
Would you rather be a child or an adult

An adult I supposed, I guess because I like to have my own place, instead of living with parents.

Would you rather jump off the building, or swim in the ocean with the sharks? :giggle:

Would you rather jump off the building, or swim in the ocean with the sharks? :giggle:

*gulps* *thinking*

I guess.. I'd rather swim in the ocean and if the sharks come, maybe sharky will come to the rescue and save me.... :wiggle:

:)

Would you rather have New Balance or Adidas tennis shoes?

oh never mind.. GTM's posts have been removed.. thanks...

this was the question i asked

Mod Note: Please lets just stick to the topic. And answer only the previous posts. The rules of the game has been stated, please respect the creator of posts and follow the topics and rules.

Thank you!

again... lets start over...

Which would you rather do? Ride train or fly.

I'd rather go by train, because there's not as much snoopy security and waiting, the windows are bigger, and you can sit in different places or walk around whenever you want.

Would you rather live in the city or out in the country?

I'd rather go by train, because there's not as much snoopy security and waiting, the windows are bigger, and you can sit in different places or walk around whenever you want.

I'd rather live int he country. Less people. More open area and fresh air. I prefer it to crowded city living.

Would you rather take a cruise or stay at all inclusive hotel?

I'd rather live out in the country. (I live in country)

Would you rather live in Iraq or Afghanistan?

wow, Schermy we answer Chase's question on the same time... :giggle:

I'd rather live int he country. Less people. More open area and fresh air. I prefer it to crowded city living.

Would you rather take a cruise or stay at all inclusive hotel?

I'd rather to take a cruise for change - (because I often stay many hotels when I travelled to half world... :giggle:

Would you rather live in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Back