Would you rather....

would u rather stay married or would u rather stay gf or bf ????

Talk about your posts inviting flames: I would MUCH rather hire professional painters -- or even guys sleeping in cardboard boxes under the Willamette Bridge!!!!!! But NO, my girlfriend wants us to paint the whole hamn douse inside and out on our weekends!!!!! Because she wants it done just so.

Would you rather paint or repaint one room at a time with conventional rollers and brushes? Or would you rather rent a paint sprayer from Home Depot and do the entire job on a three-day weekend?
yes i would rather rent a sprayer much faster than the damn roller or brush :cool:

Good going; you got all the rules of the game. Answer the question and state a reason, then ask another question in the format of "would you rather this or would you rather that."

would u rather stay married or would u rather stay gf or bf ????

I would rather be married than stay a boyfriend, because I'm way too old-fashioned and think that's the right way to live. I know, what a sentimental old fool. The reason I'm not married is . . . well, ya know how women just hate to commit.

Would you rather spend a day off walking through a city you haven't seen yet, or would you rather hike through woods you've never been in before?

Back