Would you rather find true love or 10 million dollars?

Thank you! 20+ years off and on together and still counting!

I like your statement. It purely honest. When I see or hear people say they are in relationship for more than 10 years, I always believe they have a long BUMPY road, yet they are still going strong. I have a lot respect for a long marriage/relationship.

The $10 mil. I'll find true love sooner or later.

It's kinda redundant, really. Get $10 mil, you'll eventually find your true love.

I'll take
Picture1.png
Uncle Sam will require you to pay back the tax. La La La... True love is FREE!

Three million seven hundred thousand dollars left?
No, not left. Three million seven hundred thousand dollars is the amount of tax. What you have left to put in the bank is six million three hundred thousand dollars.

OH! My bad! Six million three hundred thousand dollars is better than three million seven hundred thousand dollars.
I will add that is just for Federal tax; most States will also tax you but at a much lesser rate. I live in California, one of the few States that does not charge a State tax on lottery winnings. Nice, eh?

Anytime esecpially if, when it comes down to MONEY stuff. It's EVIL and TEMPORARY! Money can't win your heart at all. The best answer is: Heart and True Love.

Unfrotunely in my many years exprience, Those girls tend to be gold diggers in general nowday. Stay away from them.

10 million. I thought I found true love all I found was my heart in a million pieces. Money would make me happy though.

Back