Would you live in a mobile home?

absolutely! hold.... I'll post pix from the link in here... for lazy ADers :lol:

Nomadhome.jpg

and bunch more pix here - The Nomadhome by Gerold Peham CONTEMPORIST

Yes, I would. I've owned 2 doublewides in the past, sold both. Easy upkeep, now I have a home.

That looks actually nice...looks futuristic there! :)

since i learned so much from my currently a regular house. Then i know I dont mind living in that nomadhome. ;)

Last edited:
I've never been inside a moblie home but I'd certainly go for a house like that one. I'm a big fan of modern design and I have 50 years old Eames style furniture that my parents gave to me years ago. I still wonder why they bought it years ago in the first place as their decor style is very traditional. I notice country decor is in in Lynchburg, Va and I can't find books on either traditional decor or modern decor in Lynchburg bookstores.

I currently live in a Tin can.. so why not? It is nice sitting on Five acres.. a creek in my back yard.. so woot!!!

I lived in an RV for a year while I was doing work after Katrina. This house would seem like Heaven compared to that

I would in a moderate climate . If it didn't get too cold. Can you take it place? Or is it a permanent installation?

I lived in an RV for a year while I was doing work after Katrina. This house would seem like Heaven compared to that

No doubt...

A mobile home is nothing compared to a R.V.

It is a roof over my head... I am more appreciative of the property than living in a apt stacked on top of each other. with no place to sit outside in privacy.

Dream home?

No.

But I have lived in a lot worse and been happy.

yes, that's why I called it mobile

the bad side of mobile homes is that it is treated like a car -- the value go down.

That was why my hubby and I decided not to buy a mobile home. We did look at some nice ones.

Back