Would love to connect with the hard of hearing members.

UniqueGal81

Reaction score
Hi Friends.

Im hard of hearing. I wear hearing aids in both ears. Unfortunately, I do not know sign language. All of my friends and family members are hearing. I am the only one that is hard of hearing. I would like to connect with the hard of hearing community. I have tried meet up, but no success. Would love to hear from you! I live in Los Angeles, Ca.

Last edited:

ID

Reaction score

Presbyter

Reaction score
Hi Friends.

Im hard of hearing. I wear hearing aids in both ears. Unfortunately, I do not know sign language. All of my friends and family members are hearing. I am the only one that is hard of hearing. I would like to connect with the hard of hearing community. I have tried meet up, but no success. Would love to hear from you! I live in Los Angeles, Ca.
I'm hoh and only have hearing friends. I don't know ASL either. chat?

EvelynHL

Reaction score
Hi Friends.

Hey! I’m based in the UK, I have severe sensorineural hearing loss in both ears, I don’t know sign either and I’m the only member of my family to be hard of hearing! I wouldn’t be able to meet up but I can chat! x

CoffeeCat086

Reaction score
Hello! How are you?
My name is Rachael. I have some hearing left, It’s hit or miss though… I am also low vision so that’s fun LOL. I’m stuck in Texas. Only member of my family which either disability. Premature born at 26 weeks so hearing loss has been a gradual process. I’d love to chat if you like. Use FB messenger sin my family does.
Sorry for the novel

Korey Geer

Reaction score