Would it be cool if I....

I never used the signer, I got through it all by memorising the vows, and other bits, also the vicar spoke slowly for me. During the service I passed out and had to have a glass of water ! Kevin.

This is where I got married. Kevin.

Attachments

• img131.jpg
    img131.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 5
Well it is in deaf church. just judgemental toward way i live my life.

it is deaf church. i plannin to do solo and put it on youtube you know if i have music and stuffs. it is really my passionate to sign the songs.

Oh right I get it now....see I don't think there's deaf churches in Ireland....I know there's one in Belfast though....:(

I personally believe that there should be a deaf church in every town in a country. or you can have deaf small group and share gospel. :D

True it would be useful but meh I don't complain when I sign to worship and I got the sermon and lyrics on a projector so I just read it off :P

True it would be useful but meh I don't complain when I sign to worship and I got the sermon and lyrics on a projector so I just read it off :P

That is cool. Do you have intrepreters available?

Just my family...my twin brother is HoH but my older brothers and parents are hearing but we all sign :)

Ahh :) That is cool. I wish my family is more like yours to be honest. I am only HoH in family but they prefer me to speak than signing so, i sign at school with my friends and at home i speak. Two Lives

Ahh :) That is cool. I wish my family is more like yours to be honest. I am only HoH in family but they prefer me to speak than signing so, i sign at school with my friends and at home i speak. Two Lives

Cool...

Well the difference is that I don't have a choice for I never learnt to talk :(

Cool...

Well the difference is that I don't have a choice for I never learnt to talk :(

Everyone have a choice. just rather not to do it really. to be honest, i already set my mind to learn more about ASL. i am not exactly influence by Deaf Community. I wish i was but i chose not to. However, now i am learning about deaf culture works and everything. Maybe you can ask someone to help you to speak if you wanted to do it. just put your mind to do what you really want to do.

Back