Would it be cool if I....

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
Would it be cool if I sign with chorus in church? I been thinking about that lately.

just thought i'd provide an opposing viewpoint to round off the debate, dontchaknow.

funny thing that turn out.... it didnt work. But i did Hands of Praise from different church but we go to couple hearing church and sign the songs. it was marvelous. There is two that i was in :)

At the Cross
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxX6-UaXhF8"]At the Cross[/ame]
Behold the Lamb
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzeT4FCssLM"]Behold the Lamb[/ame]

Ever been to a church and seen parents remove crying babies or misbehaving kids from the service? Same thing with siging and singing, if it is disruptiv to others dont do it in such a way than you get notice. Best as you church leader or other members if they mind. My bet is they will welcome you to sign as much as possible, they would want you to fit in.

Ever been to a church and seen parents remove crying babies or misbehaving kids from the service? Same thing with siging and singing, if it is disruptiv to others dont do it in such a way than you get notice. Best as you church leader or other members if they mind. My bet is they will welcome you to sign as much as possible, they would want you to fit in.

Yea, i experienced it alright. just i kept my eye on director :)

Would it be cool if I sign with chorus in church? I been thinking about that lately.

I don't thik there's any problems with that for I do it...it's whatever you and your church feel comfortable with....

I read the lyrics off the projector then sign it as best I can in time...it's not always perfect timing though :giggle:

I don't thik there's any problems with that for I do it...it's whatever you and your church feel comfortable with....

I read the lyrics off the projector then sign it as best I can in time...it's not always perfect timing though :giggle:

Very true. just little problem with pastor at moment. Not allowin me to do it anymore because of my roommate. which is little judgemental. i think

Very true. just little problem with pastor at moment. Not allowin me to do it anymore because of my roommate. which is little judgemental. i think

Little judgemental? I would call it discrimination against the Deaf or Hard of Hearing....you have a right to worship just like anybody esle who goes to church...Just that you may do it a different way....

Is there a deaf church where you live? They would welcome you into their choir. Sorry that you had a bad experience in participating with the choir. I hope that you find a place where you can express yourself and worship like you want.

Is there a deaf church where you live? They would welcome you into their choir. Sorry that you had a bad experience in participating with the choir. I hope that you find a place where you can express yourself and worship like you want.

Well it is in deaf church. just judgemental toward way i live my life.

Little judgemental? I would call it discrimination against the Deaf or Hard of Hearing....you have a right to worship just like anybody esle who goes to church...Just that you may do it a different way....

it is deaf church. i plannin to do solo and put it on youtube you know if i have music and stuffs. it is really my passionate to sign the songs.

When we got married the vicar asked us if we needed a signer to help us. Kevin.

Back