Worst Mistake and Best Decision?

Jasin: You should go talk to your ASL instructor and explain your situation. And explain to your class. I go thru the same, I am Deaf- severe to profound, yet when I wear my hearing aids, it's like I'm Hard of Hearing because I hear so well with the aids and can talk well, to the point where hearing people has a problem believing that I'm even Deaf. :/ I, too prefer signing, it's just easier and it's to ensure I don't miss anything. :) Good luck!

My thinking is, if I have to go through this kind of crap to learn asl and to cope with a disability I'd just rather not bother with asl or asl classes anymore.[/QUOTE]

My worst mistake was chasing that (censored) woman from Oregon, I left RIT because of her, for some reason, war was steaming out and we left each other with atomic clouds over our heads. I don't know WT* is wrong with her.. Then end up met my GF from Los Angeles and oops baby's on way, which caused me to stay away from RIT even longer! I admit I wish I had decided to move to Los Angeles instead of having her move up to New Yawk. Oh well...

Best decision was listen to my dad, and start looking for job that I would hate, so is everybody else hate these kind of job. Then my son popped out, and I was on way climbing the ladder, left that lousy job sooner than I predicted, landed better job in Machine shop, it was good 4 years at machine shop, got fired, so what? I looked another job and found one in 3 months, At that time, I had trouble decide which job offers to take! Then I started with one of them, almost 2 years later I found EVEN better job. Whats even better is that this one I love to death! So, listen to my dad was the smartest thing for me. Now I don't know if I would ever go back to RIT again, due to the fact that I love this damn job and I want stay where I am with.

My worst mistake is urged my teen sister to not abort her baby and suggest her to give baby up for an adoption. Sadly, she changed her mind for not give her baby up for an adoption in last minute after just gave birth to baby. We disagreed on this because we know she would be unhappy which is unfair for a baby. Her situation goes worst.. She abused her children terrible.... and also abuse herself as well until she died last year. I wish to shut my mouth and let my Dad and relatives urged her to abort. She would of alive and have brilliant future instead of trap and become bad mother... and look how terrible behavior her children are. :(

My best decision is bought a land to build our dream country house in countryside and then start family.

That is why I am favor of Pro-choice. Let the woman make the decision, not us. We do not own that women at all, and we do not have right to tell them what to do with their life.

If that is for my baby, I wouldn't want abortation anyway.

My worst mistake is urged my teen sister to not abort her baby and suggest her to give baby up for an adoption. Sadly, she changed her mind for not give her baby up for an adoption in last minute after just gave birth to baby. We disagreed on this because we know she would be unhappy which is unfair for a baby. Her situation goes worst.. She abused her children terrible.... and also abuse herself as well until she died last year. I wish to shut my mouth and let my Dad and relatives urged her to abort. She would of alive and have brilliant future instead of trap and become bad mother... and look how terrible behavior her children are. :(

My best decision is bought a land to build our dream country house in countryside and then start family.

That is why I am favor of Pro-choice. Let the woman make the decision, not us. We do not own that women at all, and we do not have right to tell them what to do with their life.

If that is for my baby, I wouldn't want abortation anyway.

Yes I realize it.

I personally would not abort my baby but respect woman´s choice.

Jasin: You should go talk to your ASL instructor and explain your situation. And explain to your class. I go thru the same, I am Deaf- severe to profound, yet when I wear my hearing aids, it's like I'm Hard of Hearing because I hear so well with the aids and can talk well, to the point where hearing people has a problem believing that I'm even Deaf. :/ I, too prefer signing, it's just easier and it's to ensure I don't miss anything. :) Good luck!

My thinking is, if I have to go through this kind of crap to learn asl and to cope with a disability I'd just rather not bother with asl or asl classes anymore.
[/QUOTE]

With less then 1 week of my asl 3 class left I dont think it would do any good or even matter.

Can you try asking for a different instructor?

I think at most schools you have the right to drop the class w/o reprecussions if there is a significant hinderance to your ability to learn if the instructor is found at fault.

But I will say this, if you do have frequent seizures where you 'space out' alot then you need to inform your teachers so that they are aware of what's going on and not marking you down for what they perceive as lack of attentiveness.

Can you try asking for a different instructor?

I think at most schools you have the right to drop the class w/o reprecussions if there is a significant hinderance to your ability to learn if the instructor is found at fault.

But I will say this, if you do have frequent seizures where you 'space out' alot then you need to inform your teachers so that they are aware of what's going on and not marking you down for what they perceive as lack of attentiveness.

You are kiding right? There is only two days of asl 3 left.

My worst mistake: I dated my ex who made my life in disaster. It is long story!

My best decision: My children, they are so adorable. They teach me to impact my life and so much emotionals.

Go ahead and drop it this way you wont get a failing grade (if you are at risk for one....)

This way next semester you can retake the course and all of your coursework still looks good.

You should at least get a partial refund for having a not so good learning experience and that you feel that the instructer could have/should have done better to help you and others in the class.

I know it may sould like youre trying to get out of a failing grade but when you do this make sure you are upfront and open about everything and the school will be more likely to work with you to reach a solution.

Best decision: posting this front of my apt so I can park there any time :giggle:

funnysign04.jpg

I wish

worst-giving up a low income apartment out of overwhem-ness and fear.
best- probably going through with the CI op.

worst-giving up a low income apartment out of overwhem-ness and fear.
best- probably going through with the CI op.

Oh u got a CI? Congrats! How is it working out for u? :)

Worst decision: using my credit card to make a large purchase while on SSI and barely able to pay it back in lowest minimum--the interest keeps going up so its a catch-up game.

Best decision: Getting a good paying job with benefits and getting off SSI. Being able to afford things.

Worst Mistake: going to Gallaudet and screw up everything and party too much and left with 1.0 GPA

Best Decisons: meet Nozobo and move to colorado, got myself a wonderful Welsh Corgi dog

My best decision happened on April 1, 2000.

My worse decision happened on August 6, 2003.

Last edited:
Back