World's hottest pepper grown in SC

Barbaro - sorry to hear about ChicagoBlue2.
I had no idea they also had such a potent scent! (I cannot smell, anyway,) but I've never heard anybody mention the smell. Very interesting.
Wow - I can't imagine rubbing hot peppers over the eyes! It is true, that some people seem almost immune to Capsaicin.

I have a very sensitive smell. I can smell the rain before it arrives. I am not immune to Capsaicin. No, thanks. I have learned a while ago that some people eat Capsaicin to fight the craving and help lose the weight. And they sell Capsaicin sprays. Hubby tried it, but it didn't work. He found the solution to add cayenne pepper spice to the popcorn and it seems effective for him than using Capsaicin. Go figure.

Every summer, green hatch peppers are brought here in San Antonio from New Mexico. I can smell them. If it is too much for me, I have to pinch my nose.

Thanks, I personally don't know ChicagoBlue, but he liked to post about his trains.

Don't know if spell correct sounds like t- peen- ya looks like a green pea I've heard some Asian peppers hoter but I wouldn't use more than one in a 24 quart cooker

OMG. :lol: Last year, I bit off a bit of one and I had trouble breathing for a few minutes. I was tearing so much and pacing around like a mad indian! :run: Whew! Serves me right for having a knack to try everything! ;)

OMG. :lol: Last year, I bit off a bit of one and I had trouble breathing for a few minutes. I was tearing so much and pacing around like a mad indian! :run: Whew! Serves me right for having a knack to try everything! ;)

My dad probably would love to eat this thing... :lol:

Back