World of Warcraft

Yep. I've been on Winterhoof for the last few years, but my buddy and I just moved to Bleeding Hollow. We've decided we miss playing as Horde.

Yep. I've been on Winterhoof for the last few years, but my buddy and I just moved to Bleeding Hollow. We've decided we miss playing as Horde.

Are Winterhoof and Bleeding Hollow the name of a realm?

I've been playing WoW for about five years now.. maybe a little longer. Right after Burning Crusade released.

I play a draenei shaman as my main and a night elf hunter as a fun little alt :)

I play on Windrunner

Last edited:
I've been playing WoW for about five years now.. maybe a little longer. Right after Burning Crusade released.

I play a draenei shaman as my main and a night elf hunter as a fun little alt :)

I play on Windrunner

My main was a pally tank, until I was hacked. Lost everything. Now, my main is a druid, and I'm alternating alts between a mage and a priest. :D

too many severs full of toons (facepalm) but am kinda weening myself off of it lol!

I used to play wow 24/7. HPally like a boss.

me too. WoW destroyed my life few years ago. finally quit it just before the first expansion came out. great game though and still is. been sober for probably 8 years now lol. sometimes I get an itch to get back into it. :lol:

love HPally too. I get off on hordes getting pissed off trying to kill me to stop me healing my team during ganking. trololol.

but I'm a Dhunter by heart. /pet

I played it from the beginning. Played for a long time, got tired of how much it changed. They ruined the game for me. Blizzard is infamous for that though. They make insanely good games, slowly destroy them, then make another game.

me too. WoW destroyed my life few years ago. finally quit it just before the first expansion came out. great game though and still is. been sober for probably 8 years now lol. sometimes I get an itch to get back into it. :lol:

love HPally too. I get off on hordes getting pissed off trying to kill me to stop me healing my team during ganking. trololol.

Have you worked with a sponsor on the 12 steps? And how far are you on now?

Wowaholics Anonymous | Quit WoW Addiction, Win at Life

lol... lol... lol... I'm balancing between school and WoW, but this game is damn addicting if you playing in raid. :lol:

I used to play WOW. I preferred Anarchy Online as a MMORPG over WOW. However, this is such a waste of time.

Back