World of Warcraft Deaf, hoh, interpeters player recuiting

shadyman1

Reaction score
We current having 7 deaf players and hoh even coda players in silvermoon server.. Guild name is
Dawn of the Northrend, is looking to expand more.

Any deaf who is wow addict or players.. feel free contact me anytime we're trying to expand more deaf, hoh, interpeters, coda, hearings all in generals to expand. :wave:

Feel free get ahold of me anytime

current our guild have almost 40 members.. :)

feel free log to silvermoon server to check out,

my character name is Swiftbladê
add me and holler me up!

Last edited:
I Would like to join :) My main server is in Moon Guard, but mind if I bring over a Death Knight over? :)

What fraction are you on? Alliance, Horde?

I Would like to join :) My main server is in Moon Guard, but mind if I bring over a Death Knight over? :)

What fraction are you on? Alliance, Horde?

Looks like Alliance (I checked the guild out on the Armory).

I'd love to see more guilds like this! I'm on Moon Guard, too (Hordeside).

Aw wish you guys were on Kargath! Maybe sometime I make a DK, who knows :)

Looks like Alliance (I checked the guild out on the Armory).

I'd love to see more guilds like this! I'm on Moon Guard, too (Hordeside).

Your on Moon Guard too!? Nice :) Look me up, My main is Yumene :)

Hello, i play a game world of Warcraft been 7 month in realm spirestone...so i wasn't happy in spirestone not have much deaf people and hearing people make fun of me begin of im deaf can't play Rated of BG and Cata RAID without vent. so i decide transfer to realm in silvermoon. i heard that might few deaf still active in there. and i will transfer to silvermoon this today and my usename "deafvetta" hope you find me there :deaf::D

We have a deaf guild on Kael'thas-US called Golden Silence. I was a GM for it for a short time, but it's doing pretty well, however not raiding yet. Members are struggling to keep up with DPS and I'm one of the officers right now. You can look up my toons Iwillbeatyou, Kungfuden, Rekonsile on the armory. We have about 50 members (with alts, making the character count in the guild = 180+) and about 12-14 of them are active.

I posted something. I see that it requires a mod to approve my message. I'm like okay. 20 minutes later that message disappears and my post hasn't been submitted. I make another identical post, same thing. Now trying out the full reply instead of the quick reply box to see if this message goes through.

I have 3 lvl 85 WoW characters: lvl 85 undead Warlock named Sullie on the Drenden server, a lvl 85 Blood elf rogue named Sullan on the Maive server and a lvl 85 human hunter named Cerdan on Kael'thas. Her name used to be Seraka and my guild which is named Golden Silence on Kael'thas still calls her Seraka. Golden Silence is a deaf guild. Glad to know Golden Silence isn't the only deaf guild on WoW.

I have 3 lvl 85 WoW characters: lvl 85 undead Warlock named Sullie on the Drenden server, a lvl 85 Blood elf rogue named Sullan on the Maive server and a lvl 85 human hunter named Cerdan on Kael'thas. Her name used to be Seraka and my guild which is named Golden Silence on Kael'thas still calls her Seraka. Golden Silence is a deaf guild. Glad to know Golden Silence isn't the only deaf guild on WoW.

I also have a lvl 70 human Paladin named Lowdin on Kael'thas. She's also in Golden Silence.

I'm WoW player and my level is at 5. Feel free to PM me for more information.

Hello again, currenly i change my game name darkvfrost no more deafvetta.,i already moved in silvermoon and become member in guild. i found few deaf people in guild but most they not on game often just me and also those guild accept for deaf can go raid not require vent..they help me learn how fight to raid in BOT that we did beat to boss!. so i will think about new toon maybe looking your guild someday. sorry i don't good english :)

Hello Imbeatyou, i went to new toon DK 55 lvl and looking your guild golden silence today. :)

Hey our guild is composed of deaf people, recently just started. We have at least 10 deaf people. 7/7 firelands. 1/7 Heroic. Let me know if you're interested in networking. Our Raid schedule is Tuesday 7pm to 10:30 pm pst. Thursday 7pm to 10:30pm. We welcome deaf/HoH/Coda/sign language interpreter.

This is an unique guild with a majority of deaf players. Our goal is to progress through raid content without any form of ventrilo. We welcome raiders and pvpers because our philosophy is that both elements of World of Warcraft provide players a heightened sense of awareness and teamwork. Check out our website.

Forum - Home

My names Trish, I play on Silvermoon server, but I play horde. I have 8 level 85 toons, but for fireland raids I play healers mostly. A resto druid and a resto shaman.

Would really love to connect with deaf wow players, but you all seem to be alliance side on my server... and I just really cant imagine me as ally (ew...smile )

Trish

Hello Trish!,my name is elvira, you been play toon in silvermoon? cool i was used play in silvermoon for DK human 85 lvl ally. so i decide transfer to dunemaul-us joined to Unrivaled titans guild. becuase unique for deaf raider in UT guild. if you interesting raider and pvper just PST ME my toons Dk is darkvfrost and Pally is elvirarage. :cool2::deaf:

This may just get me back into WOW, I have a frost mage and resto druid alt, but I gave up after LK->Cata nerfed my mage.

A lot of things got nerfed in Cata.

My poor healers suffered the worst. I remember when Cata first came out.. 2 hour heroics in a raiding guild group. It was so painful. I actually healed for less at starting 85 than I did at end game 80. It almost made me quit raiding and go casual.

What made me go casual though is realizing that I was spending Friday and Saturday from 11pm-4(or 5)am raiding since my awesome guildies are in China. At the time, we were working on Ragnaros when he was new. So my wow time consisted of raiding and getting ready to raid. It was a job and not very fun. I dropped from second on server for resto shamans to a sad number I'm not willing to look at. I still miss the uber gear, I miss seeing that "Heroic" tag on my gear. I miss the achievement drakes from the raids. I miss not seeing end game this time around. I'm still a badass resto shaman, but I can breathe and play other games now.

I also realized that I was essentially a healbot to be used and abused. The people that I thought were my friends stopped talking to me once they realized that I was no longer available to heal their instance chain pulls and experiments (boomkin heroic tank anyone?).

I play 2 resto shamans, resto druid, holy priest, holy paladin, arcane/frost mage, and hunter on Windrunner. May get back into raiding once MoP comes out and I'm not so behind on gear.

Back