World not ending in 2012, says NASA

That's a good reference story. Suprisingly there are alot of gullible people that may believe into 2012 being the end. My 12yr olds saw the movie w/me last night so one of my major conerns was how they perceived all that tragic action. Fortunately they understand its all fictional. The picture industry and other sites really shouldn't make so much publicity about it being a probable real life drama. We don't need anymore fear in the world there is already an excess of that.:hmm:

The believers aren't going to go, "Oh my! How stupid of me! NASA says it isn't going to end in 2012." just because of this article. It's unfortunate, I know, but until they are sitting in their basements waiting until they figure out "Hey, where's the boom?" we have no hope of convincing them.

I didn't know that NASA was in charge of the end of the world. :lol:

Well if NASA says it's true then in must be. Thank God because I was getting ready to go on a world tour spending my entire life savings.

Well if NASA says it's true then in must be. Thank God because I was getting ready to go on a world tour spending my entire life savings.

Anyone that spends their life savings is going to look silly and stupid in 2013. People have been calling the end to the world many times before. The world has been here for 4 billion years and will be here for another 4 billion.

Anyone that spends their life savings is going to look silly and stupid in 2013. People have been calling the end to the world many times before. The world has been here for 4 billion years and will be here for another 4 billion.

Lol, like RD was being serious......

Damn! I *was* going to slack off all this time because it's not going to matter anyway. Now, I can't. *grumble*

Pffft—WTF does NASA know, anyway? They’ve been wrong before, and they’ll be wrong again. Just not for very much longer. What you peeps don’t realize is that a secret society of purple vibrators is behind the events which will occur in 2012. We’re taking over the world. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile, yada yada yada. The whole “you’re gonna die, sucker” bit is just marketing BS intended to frighten you all into submission. The truth of the matter is that you will have new overlords. Y’all better learn to love the color purple.

I didn't know that NASA was in charge of the end of the world. :lol:

yeah I know. I suppose that NASA notice that lots of people are freaking out. NASA need to control and calm people down on the earth so they wouldn't bug or nag NASA asking for the special shelter homes. :shrug:

Pffft—WTF does NASA know, anyway? They’ve been wrong before, and they’ll be wrong again. Just not for very much longer. What you peeps don’t realize is that a secret society of purple vibrators is behind the events which will occur in 2012. We’re taking over the world. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile, yada yada yada. The whole “you’re gonna die, sucker” bit is just marketing BS intended to frighten you all into submission. The truth of the matter is that you will have new overlords. Y’all better learn to love the color purple.
I aint ascared of anything that spends most of its time with it's head up someones ass and that doesn't have arms. Bring it purple boy!!

the mayans just got lazy with the calendar making and gave up at 2012. give them a break!

Back