Won't be able to be online for few weeks!

PurrMeow

Reaction score
I wouldn't be able to be online for few weeks or so due to my family death! I am about to get on road to Texas. My sister had died this afternoon and I was so upset and saddened, also busy to get packed and get things to be arranged for my adopt son before my bf and twins and I hit on road. My son has to be in school and has field trip on Monday and he does not wanna to miss it so I allow my bf's parents to take care of him while we are away. We will be gone to Texas for the funeral. My sister has died this afternoon at the hospital in Houston, Texas. I can't recommend of what cause her death! I will explain once we get back home in Tally. Please forgive me for not be able to be online! Thanks..

Oh i am so sorry about your sister's death... Here's our sympathies for your loss!!!! God Bless you and your families!!!

Purrmeow :hug: I am sorry to hear the passing of your sister. I will keep you in my prayers and do take all the time you need.

I understand and I am sorry about your loss of your sister. My sympathies and condolence are for you and your family. Just take your time and we will hear about your update on what cause your sister to pass away after you get back from Texas. :hug:

Sorry about your sister:( .. Safe drive down there ok

Take Easy

Awww :hug: I'm so sorry about the bad news of your sister. You have my deepest sympathy, My thoughts and prayers are with you during the time of grieving. Hang in there sweetie. ;)

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister's death, my prayers are with you and the family :hug:

Am sorry to know about your sister--you have my thoughts and prayers, for you, your family and your trip. Please do take good care, hang in there and cherish, reflect on the good memories you have had with your sister.

For the time being, this thread will be 'sticky'--

~RR

My sympathy and condolences goes out to your family. I hope you will have a safe trip down there. I will pray for you and your family.

Oh dang... very sorry to hear of your sister's unexpected passing, Purrmeow.... I do hope ya will be able to reach Texas to be with your family in the time of sorrow and the funeral.... my condelences to ya and your family....

I am so sorry to hear your loss. I can not image to lose sister or brother. RIP your sister.

Sorry heard abt ur sis who be with god right now and hang in there i m sure ur sis will watch over you while you are still feel down since loss ur sis already went home with god

Oh my dear, I´m very sorry to learn those sad news about the death of your beloved one. You have my deepest sympathy in my heart. :hug:

I'm very sorry about the unexpected passing of your sister. :( I will pray for you and your family, and for safe travel. :hug:

I'm sorry about your sister. My thoughts and prayer to you and your family.

:hug:

Back