Wine~

I bought "South Valley" vineyards California USA - Red Wine Dry at REAL yesterday.

I tasted it for a first time yesterday... It´s not bad... I would say that it´s better than French and Spanish red wine. French red wine is too strong.

We made wine tasting course often...

We order wines from wine-tasting cellar and let them deliver to our house... We leave wines in basement to cool...

That is cool, but the sad thing is, I don't drink wine. In fact, the other weekend was the 1st time I had a beer in who know how long. Before that, I had some wine coolers before I left the states, but that is nothing. Now, the reason why I say it is sad, my last name means grape-vines in German. My family used to be wine makers in Germany area. Where, I am not sure, I want to find out.

I remember when I was in Germany, they would serve "Bowle" at parties, which is like fruit juices mixed with Sekt or some other kind of alcohols. Yum, very delcious, and easy to get giddy on. Heh...

My mother used to always buy "Renuite" or something like that, but I always hated it because it tasted so bad. So, I don't recommend it at all.

Soon, Beaujolais Nouveau should be out just in time for Thanksgiving!

im really like drink wine but not lots drink of wine because of my sezuire but i would drink least

I love wine, but only certain types. White 95% of the time, depending on dinner.

There's a winery, Cedar Creek Winery, about an hour from my house where my wife and I are members of the case club. Buy a case and get decent discounts. They have a Vidal that is absolutely amazing and has wona lot of awards around the world.

That means you are probly from upstate NY if you know that wine. That wine is made in my backyard, so to say. They make good wine and love to go to the vineyard itself.:bowdown:

No I don't live in NY. Livingston is the company makes at least eleven kind wines. It can be sold anywhere in at least USA. Here is the link for more information...

Livingston Cellars

I work in some vineyards around Marlborough, New Zealand.

I'm a sucker for Pinot Gris! :bowdown:

Cool, I have some labels too, but I don't keep a journal. Maybe I should though because I sometimes forget what the names of wines I have drunk in the past which were excellent but dang! Cant remember name.

If I do see Garnacha de Fuego here, I will try it. Thanks for the advise.

Oh funny ! ! yeah, it will help if u get journal.. then u wont get forget.. next time... hehe:giggle:

M-:afro:

I bought "South Valley" vineyards California USA - Red Wine Dry at REAL yesterday.

I tasted it for a first time yesterday... It´s not bad... I would say that it´s better than French and Spanish red wine. French red wine is too strong.

We made wine tasting course often...

We order wines from wine-tasting cellar and let them deliver to our house... We leave wines in basement to cool...

Ohh.. u are very lucky to have a basement !

but not here in Texas.. no basement cuz of stupid dry ground ! ughh:rl:

If I have one .. then for sure.. full of wine in basement.. hehe:giggle:

Ohh.. u are very lucky to have a basement !

but not here in Texas.. no basement cuz of stupid dry ground ! ughh:rl:

If I have one .. then for sure.. full of wine in basement.. hehe:giggle:

You sure it will be full of wine??? Or would ur stomach be full of wine everyday!!! lol, jk,I didn't care for the part of TX I lived at for the last 5 years.:rl: :rifle:

You sure it will be full of wine??? Or would ur stomach be full of wine everyday!!! lol, jk,I didn't care for the part of TX I lived at for the last 5 years.:rl: :rifle:

That is because you aren't a Texan!:rl:

I love any brand wine with Chardonnay!! Sometime red wine

Any Austrailian Red Wine is my favorite!

When I was in NYC we went to a wine tasting store and I tried 5 differnt wines for $5.00. It was amazing!

Back