Windows 10 Upgrade free

I use USB flash to install Windows because it is faster than CD/DVD.
They are especially the 3.0 flash drive. But CD/DVD is the options though and same way with external hard drives.

few week ago, I sent to Support Windows 10 FAQ, I said, I have 4 computer, I must send "Get Windows 10"?, Support said, NO, can use upgrade or download ISO, because I got upgrade will four 3GB x 4 = 12GB, not good, One ISO can to multi comptuer, YES but must licnse and activition, don't need email and upgrade!! I know support DVD or USB, YES!

few week ago, I sent to Support Windows 10 FAQ, I said, I have 4 computer, I must send "Get Windows 10"?, Support said, NO, can use upgrade or download ISO, because I got upgrade will four 3GB x 4 = 12GB, not good, One ISO can to multi comptuer, YES but must licnse and activition, don't need email and upgrade!! I know support DVD or USB, YES!

okay...

Guess what? I got upgraded to Windows 10 on my computer early morning. It pretty was smooth and good.

I had tested P3 and Z5 apps on Windows 10 and then they both are working. But there were no video on both P3 and Z5. I had found old video card driver and downloaded it. After that, I opened P3 and there was video working. Whew! :).

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1438162021181.jpg
    1438162021181.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1438162038281.jpg
    1438162038281.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 7
  • 1438162057710.jpg
    1438162057710.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 1438162079062.jpg
    1438162079062.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 1438162093214.jpg
    1438162093214.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1438162119225.jpg
    1438162119225.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 1438162129826.jpg
    1438162129826.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 1438162143540.jpg
    1438162143540.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 7
Yeah, Getting mine updated and see how it goes with touch screen. That should significantly improve the touch functionality. I hope!! I'm talking about not have to repeatly touching the button because of small space and erroneously hit the wrong one.

They aren't really high especially if you only want to use it as a backup.

You can get it for $30 dollars from Amazon for 120GB external hard drive (great deal mind you): http://amzn.to/1IpRkWm

But of course I don't know your computer's hard drive usage, mostly uses 100-500GB for important things such as pictures, videos or documents and that's it. Everything else such as music, softwares, etc etc isn't necessary to backup as you can get them again by downloading them from the websites as you did in the first place. Another great idea to backup your files is to have yourself a cloud storage or even backup your computer via FTP on your website's server if you have server (virtual private server/dedicated server which they are used to run websites but they can be act as your own cloud backups too).
ah sorry-- my comment on that was a little confusing... internal hard drives and external hard drives aren't too expensive with the internal ones being the cheapest- even the 500 GB ones from what I have seen. It was the USB drives that are on the expensive side for anything that go above 32GB. I have an external drive (free from a friend...)- well technically it is an internal hard drive but am using an external case.

snallga and SneakerNet- thanks for your first impressions. If you remember to can you keep us updated? I'll be following along (same with anyone else who have gotten Win10 so far).

Decided to wait a bit.

I'll probably upgrade at least one Windows computer to Windows 10 but I want to give it a couple of months to see users' feedback first.

No problem DeafDucky.

Ok here's the result...there are some glitch in it. Remember that I have Dell XPS 12 Convertible (meaning can be either laptop or tablet). Upgrade work fine, everything going smoothly. Then I checked Dell website using the new Element (new IE) to check all the latest drivers and turned out that "Detect My Device" button greyed out. So I'm curious why and try to click on that, the message popped up and said "This program is not available in Element". So I decided to try use Firefox and I'm having problem tapping URL box to bring up my keyboard. So, Firefox sucks.... So thought of using Chrome. No problem bringing up the keyboard and finally went into Dell website. Behold! "Detect my Device" Button works!! So I click on that, it down loaded and it ran a detection. Then I got a message said "This device have not been tested "
Oooohkaaaaay..... No problem..there's always a way around to it.

Now this is important.... for anyone with Windows 8.1 using Stardock Start8 app, it's very important to remove it before upgrading it. I was having little problem with Start button, and decided to remove it then start button no longer work. Ok...that is a fun part... So I'm still working on it... Oh one more thing, running CMD prompt, touch keyboard doesn't work, so I have to use regular keyboard. Touch keyboard work fine for other (except Firefox)...

Isn't convertible nice?? I can flip to real keyboard when touch failed??? eh?

Ok more testing....

. . .

Now this is important.... for anyone with Windows 8.1 using Stardock Start8 app, it's very important to remove it before upgrading it. I was having little problem with Start button, and decided to remove it then start button no longer work. Ok...that is a fun part... So I'm still working on it... Oh one more thing, running CMD prompt, touch keyboard doesn't work, so I have to use regular keyboard. Touch keyboard work fine for other (except Firefox)...

Isn't convertible nice?? I can flip to real keyboard when touch failed??? eh?

Ok more testing....

Thanks for the Stardock Start8 tip. I have that on my tablet.

I have read that the 'new IE' Edge is basically a shell and does not have everything included as yet. That might be why you were having issues with it.

Last edited:
I was re-reading my experiences above and I noticed a mistake here, it's Microsoft Edge, not Element. You can open Internet Explorer instead of Edge.

Interesting, that you actually can run two programs on two separate Desktop. When I added desktop, the second show up like my old Windows 7 with all of my desktop icons and background picture.

My start button work find and better. When you use laptop mode it and click on start button, it will show up with frequent app or settings along with I don't know what it's called with all the big square icons. If you change it to tablet mode and tap start button it will show up square icons across the background.

The touch functions are so much better.

More to come.

I have read that the 'new IE' Element is basically a shell and does not have everything included as yet. That might be why you were having issues with it.

Right. I read it too and just pointing out which site or function that work or not. If it doesn't work then you can always flip to IE or other browsers.

I am honest with you. I prefer Chrome over MS Edge because Edge still have buggy.

I will download Windows 10 ISO later when I will get flash USB.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AllDeaf App mobile app

what if down load it get rid of windows 7 but hate 10 can you put 7 back

Back