Windows 10 beta is out now !!!

MYMDA2007

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Shocked !!! Microsoft surprised us !!!, it's real Windows 10 beta is out download at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview

Back up your personal stuff before you do this.

1. sign up.
2. select 32/64 bit Windows 10 download.
3. burn iso.
4. install windows 10/
5. This is not joke, They skipped Windows 9 is no longer.

I am up running Windows 10, I love it already and it's return start-menu back and some improved layout and it's boot straight to desktop mode is a plus !.

This is not troll or fake or spam, Once again it's real Windows 10.

Windows 8/8.1 is dead already. sorry haters but truth.:cool2:

Is it possible to upgrade straight from Windows 7 home perm?

It is possible - but you would need to burn a disk with Windows 10 on it, and it might not be 'upgrade' compatible which means you might not have everything.

It depends.

But with Windows 10, do not upgrade to it using your normal computer. It is a Technical Beta, not a full retail release. I wouldn't advise removing Windows 7 and installing Windows 10, YET.

Soon, if this beta is successful without errors, then the retail version will be released.

Sorry, lol, I'm typing this and listening to a family emergency so I can't think straight. I hope this helps!

Just hold off and don't upgrade from Windows 7, yet.

I use Windows 10 TP on Virtualbox,
I look it is lousy! "start menu" not same XP/Vista/7, they are left col for pin / unpin and right col for like half , ilmetro, I found swtich same Win 8/8.1 !!! I am usher's syndrome, I look theme "high contrast black" then click "color" i look it same 8.0 / 8.1 lousy! I like 7's theme

I got Windows 10 Enterprise installed few days ago at work and my opinion? It's not bad though, it take time to get used to it. When I had hard time finding what I was looking for, I use "Search programs and files" box most of the time. What interesting though that I can see why the Start button showing both XP/7 menu and charm side by side showing greater flexibility of using mouse or touch screen method. As far as speed goes, it's impressive. I install it on Dual Core 2 with 6 gig of ram and it's running much faster than Windows 7 using i5 core. Will continue more about this next week.

Back