William Shatner Feels 'Awful' He's Unable To Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral

William Shatner will be able to visit his grave at the cemetery as Nimoy was rest in peace in good time. He will pay respect for Nimoy to share his memories with him. :(

I agree with Reb here. Let him rest
That's not what Reba said. She said people need to give it a rest meaning people including you need to show respect to William who couldn't make it and they including you should move on.

I fel sorry he's dead. Now the Cylons will never know who killed Lukes father.

LLAP. A sad loss.

I fel sorry he's dead. Now the Cylons will never know who killed Lukes father.

LLAP. A sad loss.

you got that wrong they two different scify.
think it time we beamed up leave nimroy rest in peace and William with his grief.Think it all very wrong hounding like this

Not only i felt he should have pass on that charity event.New Yorkers feel that way too

nimoy2n-4-web.jpg

Daily News? LOL it's rubbish. so rubbish that it's hilarious if you have time to waste. I read Daily News here and there if I see it on subway bench just to pass time.

and no the New Yorkers do not feel that way.

he was is and will be a jerk but this occasion take his jerk hat off

he was is and will be a jerk but this occasion take his jerk hat off
Oh, this time he's not a jerk but he was a jerk, is a jerk at other times and will be a jerk? It sounds like you know him well.

William Shatner is not a jerk. He just like to joke around with Leonard Nimoy. Pretty much all actors like to do pranks and do silly things to each other on the sets. Both William and Leonard were best friends or just friends. Beside, William really care about going to the funeral and that he could not make it in time because of the Cancer or Heart Charity. He can not just cop out of the charity. Give William a break. Show respect.

William Shatner is not a jerk. He just like to joke around with Leonard Nimoy. Pretty much all actors like to do pranks and do silly things to each other on the sets. Both William and Leonard were best friends or just friends. Beside, William really care about going to the funeral and that he could not make it in time because of the Cancer or Heart Charity. He can not just cop out of the charity. Give William a break. Show respect.
I believe that they called each other brother since they had been acting together for a long time. Surely brothers do some pranks but love is there.

Shatner is a big draw, still. Trekkies flock to see him. I'm sure the Red Cross would have understood if he cancelled, but that could crush the event. Good on him for seeing through on his commitments.

Shatner is a big draw, still. Trekkies flock to see him. I'm sure the Red Cross would have understood if he cancelled, but that could crush the event. Good on him for seeing through on his commitments.

yea especially since months of planning and expenses went into it

I can imagine that if William hadn't shown up in the charity to attend Leonard's funeral, people would call him a jerk for not caring about poor people's needs that are provided by Red Cross.

Mort Zuckerman owner of the Daily News and William Shatner share time in the wayback machine. It wa no doubt an immensely satisfying jab by Mr. Zuckerman.

i know they have not been friends but they are friend again from what I remember. I could be wrong.

Oh, this time he's not a jerk but he was a jerk, is a jerk at other times and will be a jerk? It sounds like you know him well.

neah not that bothered I was kligon fan.you losing what I said it was answer to jiro

neah not that bothered I was kligon fan.you losing what I said it was answer to jiro
Oh, your message was for Jiro's eyes only? You should have known that anyone who read your message and disagree with it, s/he can respond to it. That's the internet world. Go to YouTube and see for yourself.

Wow... just leave Caz alone Paul.
What? I just pointed out that whenever anyone makes a post to a particular poster, anyone else can still respond to it. That's how all forums work. If her post is for Jiro's eyes only, why not PM him instead?

Looks like you are learning. For example, I reply to Jiro, anyone else can reply to my reply to Jiro. However Caz didn't quote Jiro's post when she replied so it can be for anyone. I suggest that you move on. I don't mean to degrade her because I like her.

To clarify, my post #47 was sarcasm for her. Nothing serious! OMG!

yes jerk...I was teenager at there time he released record call 'if' the most cringing record there can be only a kerk do that and in his star treck uniform and yes I met him once star treck convention jerk jerk jerk but for this he not,he go memorial service

and my photo taken with spock not him I wish I knew how to put it on computer

Back