Will you or U will NOT

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
Im just curious and see what i see from your point..

Please read careful...

This Couples know eachother for probably 1 month and decide to try to date and find this a great,happy together and good laughs..and been together for over almost 3 months but find something isn't working it out and decide to get off.

This couples knew that they're breakup but they still do it as benfiets and thought it will have another chance to get backtogether but find this person want to be * best friends* with this person. Will you accpet this person to be your best friend after you had done with this person? Or Leave this person alone for long time..

well for me, I had done with one night before and i know what love is....

If I had a one night with somebody as freinds and i have no feeling and i don't mind to be thier best friend if they think so..

if i already love this person and want this somebody back and want be thier best friend.. it's very tough to think about it. Oh ofc If somebody turn a bad memories on me and do whatever that i don't want to remind to rembered i don't want to be thier best friend.

What is your opional?

Remember, it depends on how you both feel. Did you talk to that other person about it?

complicated but u will know what u truly want from self analysis CoolieFroggie -- talk to the other person like Vampy has suggested

It is different for everyone, but I had a bf before I met my husband. We were together for five months before we decided to "become friends". We never called it break up although it actually was break up. I then met my husband after that. My ex bf and I are still one of best friends today and my husband absolutely love him. He went to our wedding last year and we go see him in Wisconsin when we stop by to visit my daughters there. All the men I had broken up in the past, are still my friends except those few I just simply lost in contact with. My philosophy about my ex boyfriends are that I view them as my good friends because we were once in love...that meant that we cared about each other..and then became caring friends. I keep friendship separated from being in love after the breakup and am able to keep communications going that way.

CoolieFroggie, do what Vampy suggested.

I personally wouldn't stay friends with any ex. I just don't see any benefits from staying friend or become best friends with ex-girlfriends. That's my way to deal with memories or 'bad/hurt' feelings. One ex-girlfriend tried to convince me to stay as friend with her when she broke up with me, I plainly refused and block the contact with her. The result is good for me because I don't have to deal with 'hurt' feeling or memories, that's a PLUS for me and right now, I am dating a gal and I am happy with my decisions.

Again, you will have to talk to other person about it to find out.

Magatsu

The only way to remained friends with your exes is to get over it - obviously you are still bitter about your past break ups?

futurika said:
Magatsu

The only way to remained friends with your exes is to get over it - obviously you are still bitter about your past break ups?
Yep, that's right. I got over my ex and my ex got over me. Now, we're good friends. :thumb:

futurika said:
Magatsu

Hahahaha! Naw. It is my way to get over it. If I am still bitter about my past break ups then why did I date with other gal? That does not make sense, IMHO (I refuse to date any gals until I completely get over it so that's way I will not bring the 'past' feelings with me when I date with any gals. That's my rule) There are more than just one way for people to get over it or stay friends with these *cough* exes, do you know that? Right? John Gray books cover that one pretty well.

Edit: My first girlfriend and I got along, we met each other one or two years ago. At that point, she finally grew up so we got along pretty good.

Last edited:
being friends with the exes CAN happen if both parties understand eachother completely and respect the boundaries when theyre in a new relationship IMHO

it takes time to heal and work thru the anger and the hurt associated with a break up -- im like Magastu -- i dont want to get into a new relationship til i am sure im over the ex -- baggage is NOT cool

oops i hit a raw nerve....my apologises but is there such a thing as rebound?

oh about that, it turn out SUCKS!!!!!

Love is SUCKS SUCKS

man it's so hard to trust of loving somebody.. jeez

CoolieFroggie -- i feel ur frustrations! it is hard but while single u get the chance to meet as many women as u want and one might lead to a good healthy relationship

trust is developed over time

futurika said:
oops i hit a raw nerve....my apologises but is there such a thing as rebound?
uh? you haven't hit a so-called 'raw nerve' (actually your erroneous assumption made me laugh). Say whatever you want but you made another erroneous assumption about my issue again, that's one thing you need to keep in your mind. I could rant nonsense to make a point but I don't think it will make any different for you.

And.. no there is no such thing as rebound in my case. Now, it is my turn to ask you questions. Why did you keep making these erroneous assumptions about my issue when I stated clearly about my 'get over it' way and my rule about dating? I would shrug off your first erroneous assumption but you did it second time. Seem that I have to repeat my statement once again:

If I am still bitter about my past break ups then why did I date with other gal? That does not make sense, IMHO (I refuse to date any gals until I completely get over it so that's way I will not bring the 'past' feelings with me when I date with any gals. That's my rule) There are more than just one way for people to get over it or stay friends with these *cough* exes, do you know that? Right? John Gray books cover that one pretty well.
I hope this time, you will finally catch what I was saying. Seem that I hit a 'nerve' as well, you sound like you were pissed off about my 'way' with women when broke up. Oh wait... I think I know why, maybe you don't really understand what men feel or how they think? Or maybe.. not fully understand the outcomes of relationship? Ah, I think I understand now. Oops, I don't realize that I hit a nerve, you have my sincerely apologizes.

Edit: I don't realize that you didn't answer my first question. Let me repeat again: There are more than just one way for people to get over it or stay friends with these exes, do you know that? Right?

If you don't, I strongly suggest you to read John Gray books or maybe take some courses in psychology that related to relationship to understand what I mean. Or do you have an answer for that question?

Second Edit: I start to think that you may be the one who have an issue, is it true? If I remember correctly from psychology classes, whenever either women or men were trying to imply something about others usually mean that they have some issues about themselves.

Note: If you didn't notice one thing about this post. I put myself in your position to make erroneous assumptions as many as I can (psychology analyzation in second edit is probably not one of them) about you. Did you see my point yet? This post probably will be lead to nothing but heated debate/flamin' between you and me. At this moment, I surely am not going to take these erroneous assumptions from you. Before you say, I am not in denial but are you? One thing that you may not know -- there is more than just one way for 'get over it'. Two keywords: Be creative.

Peace out.

Last edited:
CoolieFroggie said:
oh about that, it turn out SUCKS!!!!!

Love is SUCKS SUCKS

man it's so hard to trust of loving somebody.. jeez
I totally understand what you went thru, man... If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. That's only way to get what you want or need. I am fortunately enough that I met Nas and have her as my date for eight months (even though we went bit far than certain relationship level)

Back