Will our SSI will be cut off ?

deafironchef

Reaction score
person say it will be cut of next week

All deaf people's SSI will be cut off or just the OP's?

I've heard that many time before so I'd want a legit source showing this really will happen.

I got a letter from social security that my benefits will be continuing. The letter was to give me the new amount after my Medicare kicked in and also acknowledging the change of banks for the direct deposit. Not stopping for me. Now, my daughter SSDI was cut off after a time period due to her supposedly getting better.

ssi

What's SSI?? i'm 17 years old and i don't quite understand what's this topic is about.
Social security income is for disabled people. Deaf people qualify for this as well as a long list of other people who have a medical doctor confirm their disability. This is a government benifit that gets abused just like any government handout.
Now go practice your tuba

Social security income is for disabled people. Deaf people qualify for this as well as a long list of other people who have a medical doctor confirm their disability. This is a government benifit that gets abused just like any government handout.
Now go practice your tuba

ahh okay. i get it.

and i don't play the tuba, i'm a percussionist. I play the marimba:giggle:

jazz 4 me

Jazz is great for HOH. I loves it while I had hearing because it was easier to follow the tunes. Tuba would be great for deaf. Stick your ear in the mouth piece and got a HA

Simple, get part-time job, that should cover your daily monthly on budget.

Yes, everybody will get cut.

Simple, get part-time job, that should cover your daily monthly on budget.

Yes, everybody will get cut.

Not necessary. Obama will give every current SSI recipient a one-time amount of 652K and then shut that agency down. January 1st, I think.....

I had been heard about cut the SSI since 2003 but never happened.

I'm not going believe in BS.

Back