Will our SSI will be cut off ?

Are you going to appeal the decision regarding SSDI being cut off for your daughter?

No, it was too long ago. I can re-apply for her, but she is not interested yet. She will wait until she is 18, then get what she can. She is 16 now and they cut her off at 9.

I would be afraid to work again , if I not able to keep my job , I may not be able to get back SSI! I do not trust the government , they could refuse to let back on SSI by saying I am not handicap any more! I would had worked longer if a stupid teenager boy did not jump a red light and TBoned my car.
I had so head pain I was not able to work .

I worked as full-time at wal fart for 3 years in late 2006 until early 2010, I used had SSI in Jan 2006 until early 2007 so got SSI back after cut to part-time then eventually resign.

You can get SSI back after you stop the work, depends on how much is your income in annual and if you earn too much income so you will unable to get SSI until next year.

Also, I was working at one point part time at home while on SSI. We figured that at $11 an hour, I could work no more than 29 hours a month without losing any of my SSI. That was for my billing and data entry for the counseling agency I worked for. I did all their billing to the State of Missouri Department of Mental Health website, CIMOR.

heh.... all of you justifying being on SSI.. :)

I kid..I kid...

This is exactly what I said in the thread I made last year on being on the system. I wholeheartedly understand.

If you didn't hear about ssi cuts on CNN then it ain't true. Our federal government gets it's news from CNN .

:roll: Our goverment gets its news from CNN ?? NOT !!!!!!!!!!! CNN reports news FROM the government, not the other way around.

Not necessary. Obama will give every current SSI recipient a one-time amount of 652K and then shut that agency down. January 1st, I think.....

It would be pure genius if there were two stipulations to it: that they buy a car and a house. Boom! Housing and automobile crisis over! :lol:

While that sounds nice but there are some single parents who cant afford to get a job because of skyrocketing daycare costs. Daycare for an infant normally costs around $1,000 a month. Why work a job that cant pay for daycare?

Exactly. I haven't worked in six years until January when the boss wanted me to come in very part time. It's not much but at least I get to set my hours, be a good mommy, work whenever, and keep building a biz from home while getting......$

I hate it when people say things without backing things up say like sources for one....

Prove it or shut up!

Yiz

:roll: Our goverment gets its news from CNN ?? NOT !!!!!!!!!!! CNN reports news FROM the government, not the other way around.
The "government" is a big entity with many agencies. Do you think they communicate with one another effectively all the time?

I'd say it is possible that some government agency will get something from CNN before it gets it from another agency.

heh.... all of you justifying being on SSI.. :)

I kid..I kid...

This is exactly what I said in the thread I made last year on being on the system. I wholeheartedly understand.

lol they couldn't tell from your post #5?

I hate it when people say things without backing things up say like sources for one....

Prove it or shut up!

Yiz

I don't have a source for post #19; y'all's just gonna hafta trust me on that one. LOL!

I worked as full-time at wal fart for 3 years in late 2006 until early 2010, I used had SSI in Jan 2006 until early 2007 so got SSI back after cut to part-time then eventually resign.

You can get SSI back after you stop the work, depends on how much is your income in annual and if you earn too much income so you will unable to get SSI until next year.

My dad got me on his SS and I collects SS off dad SS for years . I got a job when I got older and reported it SS office, I was told to bring in my check stubs after working for a couple of weeks. I when the SS office and show a guy my check stubs of how much money I would be making a month.
The next month I got my SS check and thought great , I can work and still get my checks as I reported my income. I got a letter a year later saying I owned SS money as I NEVER reported I was working! This was a not true. I was told I owned $22,000 and would not get any money until this was paid off! It turn the guy I saw was a Bastard and NEVER filed that I reported my job! I had to get my state representative to help win my case! I won and did not have pay back one penny! The guy I saw no longer worked at the SS office, he was gone and I was not able to go after him for not filing my job.
This is why I do not dare to work again, I do not trust the SS office to not fuck me over again!

Always always to make sure you guys have important documents, to make copy them for yourself. In the future, they will contact you for following up with your case and something came up that has lack of information. simply, show them what you have proof of reporting to SSA in the past. They will be in fault, not you.

all you do is to make copy of your valid documents. you are safe.

Always always to make sure you guys have important documents, to make copy them for yourself. In the future, they will contact you for following up with your case and something came up that has lack of information. simply, show them what you have proof of reporting to SSA in the past. They will be in fault, not you.

all you do is to make copy of your valid documents. you are safe.

Yeah , my mistake was not getting any documents proving I did go to the SS office to report I was working, I had idea the guy I saw was a bastard and had no plans of filing my pay stubs to show I was working! That was the one time I forgot to ask for some documents, and it almost cost me $22,000!
I was lucky my state representative was a good lawyer and I did not have to pay for a lawyer fee . So it did not cost anything to win! I am sure the SS office was pissed off that I called my state representative to handle my case!

Back