Widex Beyond Fusion or Oticon minirite ?

Ezdblue

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have severe hearing loss in both ears. I have to decide now if I take Widex or Oticon .

I had to get new HA and I was given Widex they only worked for 5 days before there was a problem with the streaming and battery draining. Sent them back and came back with the same issue.
I returned them and audiologist sent the Widex for repair and set me with Oticon open. They are some problems like clicking noises while streaming and not having the streamer device and charger ( included in the Widex original set ) , as I am running out of time and I don’t trust the audiologist.... I am not sure what to do.

Get a new one then and then that new more trustworthy person should help you get reliable hearing aids.

The audiologist will keep about $500+ Right now I cannot afford to lose that money. If I don’t work with them .

the OPN's plus power could be nice for you! *and with a new audi, check out HearUSA also. people there are awesome and I'll see about those ones too*

The audiologist will keep about $500+ Right now I cannot afford to lose that money. If I don’t work with them .

They can't legally do that. If you want to move you have the right to do that. I would get legal aid if they don't straighten their butts about this.

That's like me charging someone $10 to move another website provider that I never said that would be a charge for canceling the service with me.

the OPN's plus power could be nice for you! *and with a new audi, check out HearUSA also. people there are awesome and I'll see about those ones too*
Thank you, for your answer.
The Oticon minirite is open. I will call my insurance, to find out about HA benefits and find out about another audiologist.

Thank you, for your answer.
The Oticon minirite is open. I will call my insurance, to find out about HA benefits and find out about another audiologist.

you're welcome and if you have Blueshield, HearUSA can take it too *it's through my mom's so we'll see about getting a new pair later this year or after I have a birthday too*

I actually have a bday during the holidays and after

you're welcome and if you have Blueshield, HearUSA can take it too *it's through my mom's so we'll see about getting a new pair later this year or after I have a birthday too*

I actually have a bday during the holidays and after

I have a different insurance via Obamacare so I don’t think it will be covered but I am calling today. If I leave the audiologist at the center of hearing and speech I will lose money, apparently even if the HA don’t work and failed to be repaired.

My mistake is that I didn’t know any better and needed the HA like in an emergency, I had two really serious situations that endangered my life and the life of others due in part to my lack of hearing. I tried Costco first , but in the same local centre they gave contradicting advice and after listening to an audiologist on YouTube I reconsidered my options and ended up where I am now. The only good thing is that the price is cheaper for top of the line , and it is clearly the issue with the audiologist attitude and lack of transparency. I don’t know if other audiologist are the same but she talks about me in third person, I think it is rude.

I have to go back to the audiologist on Tuesday, my Oticon HA are giving peroblems, one of them just seems to turn off and I have to open and close it to restart the HA ... streaming is not good .... I am dreading going to the audiologist

I have to go back to the audiologist on Tuesday, my Oticon HA are giving peroblems, one of them just seems to turn off and I have to open and close it to restart the HA ... streaming is not good .... I am dreading going to the audiologist

oh boy

Back