Why You Should Have A Vulcan Boyfriend

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the "He just gets you" part.

vulcan-boyfriend-comic-01.jpg

fun? it always end in disaster :(

A little tip..... be yourself, and don't try too hard. That's what I've heard works, and lemme tell you-- I'm the kind of guy ladies smile at a LOT. Dunno why that is :|

A little tip..... be yourself, and don't try too hard. That's what I've heard works, and lemme tell you-- I'm the kind of guy ladies smile at a LOT. Dunno why that is :|

that's for dating a girl.

now when you're in relationship... the challenging part is to understand her.

True. Unfortunately I've not had that chance-- yet. Will it happen eventually? At some point, yes, but when and where is the question. And understanding women? It is a challenge, one that someday I will find myself attempting to understand. Just need to find the right match.

Yeah and it's challenging understanding men too. I dated a guy that came home all bended out of place and he "Did not want to talk about it" He finally told me he saw an old b/f of mine and he afraid I was going to go back to him . My b/f was going to sit around being bummed out all night and mad at me b/c he ran into an old b/f of mine. Give me a break , you guys are not easy to understand either.

Back