Why we need sex education in school

cjester27

Reaction score
Childless couple told to try sex

A German couple who went to a fertility clinic after eight years of marriage have found out why they are still childless - they weren't having sex.

The University Clinic of Lubek said they had never heard of a case like it after examining the couple who went to see them last month for fertility tests.

Doctors subjected them to a series of examinations and found they were both apparently fertile, and should have had no trouble conceiving.

A clinic spokesman said: "When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said: "What do you mean?".

"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

The 30-year-old wife and her 36-year-old husband are now being given sex therapy lessons while the university clinic undertakes a study to try to find out if there are more couples with a similar lack of sex education.

Sheesh, Germany people don't know how to have sex???

We have sex education in our middle (junior) high and high school and it was good for teachers to teach the students the pros and cons about sex, pregnancy, HIV, AIDS and so on. They will learn from books, tv, and it was all education issues. Now students know that having sex cause getting pregnant and getting AIDS and so on.

I can't believe the German couples hasn't had sex for a while, no wondering why they didn't try to have sex to get pregnant.. Poor them.. I hope the doctor can teach the German couple how to have sex.. I hope they get pregnant soon...

The sad truth is, it isn't funny because the problem does exist almost everywhere in the USA because schools are not allowed to teach anything but abstinence in sex education.

I read this last night. That is so fucking unbelievable!!! :eek:

Banjo said:
The sad truth is, it isn't funny because the problem does exist almost everywhere in the USA because schools are not allowed to teach anything but abstinence in sex education.
Actually, their parents could have taught them. I'm surprised they never actually had any curiosity for that "thing" between their legs!?

must be embrassassing, indeed.

What makes them think they can have a child without doing some "work" together??

VamPyroX said:
Actually, their parents could have taught them. I'm surprised they never actually had any curiosity for that "thing" between their legs!?

Sure, but the schools should had done it too since there are a lot of parents who don't teach their kids anything.

Once a parent shun a child, the child will never come to the parent with sex questions again from that moment the first sex question is asked.

Of course, we need to teach sex education at the schools. Our parents never taught us proper sex education. "The birds and bees" are what we learned from our parents and we really learned about sex from our friends and then we learned about proper birth control at school. We practically know more about birth control and sex than our parents do. Our children will know more about sex & birth control than we do when they grow up.

cjester27 said:
Childless couple told to try sex

A clinic spokesman said: "When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said: "What do you mean?".

I met this guy once (client in social service agency). He got laid but he didn't know it. He was functionally-illiterate and family never communicated about 'the facts of life'. So didn't know the details of what 'having sex' !meant.

He thought he invented sex, no bullshit. It would be funny if it..wasn't...so depressing :eek2: !!

Last edited:
:ugh: that remind me of one guy from other country that continues to hit on me from college in fremont.. he never had ZERO communication in engilsh or whatever but he wud hit me for sex.. he wud make a gesture for sex I was like :ugh: I told him go away but he refused to listen he wud follow me like a lost puppy for a while but after a while finally after fookin almost 4 years since I left college he never look for me again whew! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Poor people! Yeah, it shows that 'Sex Education' is desperately needed to teach people about sex and safe sex, etc. :roll:
i'm also :shock: about their 'inability' to realise what their genitals were for and hadn't they felt any hmm..stimulations down there whenever they bathed etc?! :confused:

I used to be a sex educator for schools in Los Angeles County for three years. You would not believe what i heard from deaf kids everywhere. They knew nothing about sex because their parents never told them.

For three years, these kids called me every day or night to ask me questions to help them understand sex better. I keep telling them it is important to do safe sex but the best thing is to wait, of course but how can you tell a horny teenager to wait??? So of course I taught them how to use condoms or dental dams, etc.

I still think about these children ten years later and wonder if they made right choices with information they got from me.

Wow, I'm shocked :shock:. My parents never taught me anything about sex. I remember the sex education with a counselor at my deaf institution, but it was only like three months short teaching. Basically, I learned about it in the hard way. :o

My dad was horrible when it came to teaching me about sex. It was my friends that taught me a lot more about sex. Good thing they did! :thumb:

Meg said:
I used to be a sex educator for schools in Los Angeles County for three years. You would not believe what i heard from deaf kids everywhere. They knew nothing about sex because their parents never told them.

This is what I'm talking about. I think it goes along with the "do deaf have sex?" belief :roll:

Back