Why The Hell Can't I Log Out!!!

javapride

Reaction score
i been trying like a bitch to log out andnow i can't! my partner wanna use her AD time on this and wanted me to fix something now i cant log out EH????? :pissed:

Go to internet option to remove all of cookies then it will be work.

I've had the same problem too, Javapride - I've had to delete the cookies and restart...should work then.

Or maybe AD doesn't want to let ya go just yet. LOL.

Java dearie - look at the top of your screen at the taskbar. You will see Tools...

Click on Tools for the drop-down menu, then click on Internet Options at the bottom of the menu.

Then click on Delete Cookies - it should work then.

If not, then repeat steps for Internet Options and then click on Delete Files and then Delete History. That will make it work for sure.

Smiles!

did that it worked like an hr having to bitch at the log out options but eh.... it's all good :D now u guys can lock this :) now i know if i can't log ot once im gonna internet option it :)

javapride said:
did that it worked like an hr having to bitch at the log out options but eh.... it's all good :D now u guys can lock this :) now i know if i can't log ot once im gonna internet option it :)

Funny thing.. When I had alldeaf the first open to the come to internet..

I see nobody to log it on so flyfree sign it on.. she alway to sign it off after she done with alldeaf and when she close the internet and it's my turn to be on the computer.. guess what i open the alldeaf and it's has my cooliefroggie so that's save me to not sign on.. so I showed to Flyfree.. she was like what the fuck.. so i thinks it's so funny..

i uddy coolie cuz my partner had that plm the other day hiblue was like honey did u log out ? i said yes i did why? she said yr still on javapride i was like EH? so hence my trying getting out now i figured the plm out but that was intresting in every way! but am glad i brought that up for everyone to be aware :D

Usually, the reason why it gets stuck is if you click "Stay Logged On" when logging on. After closing all windows, it becomes permanent. Instead, be sure to log out before closing all windows, and it usually works. :thumb:

Back